Brooke Blow-Off!

I was gonna hold my tongue, but Novacain made a good point and I won't let it go. If you had 4 NC/NS recently, maybe you need to look at your approach. Maybe this thread will help...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1385898

BTW...I don't know Brooke Fox, never met or even thought of contacting her. The girl does have all "yes" reviews though and seems to have decent TCB.skills.
Or it could also be the things he's not asking for upfront, but when a lady checks with his past ladies they find out all the things he expects them to do and find out it's nothing they do, these ladies do talk.
]Some guys just need to dial back their fetishes and just go for something more normalish. Take the truly crazy shit and find like minded people online.

Attached Images File Type: jpg booger.jpg (64.5 KB, 121 views)
Similar story for me. She told me she had some personal business at the sheriffs office.....
I don't know anything about Brooke but maybe you PMd and texted yourself right out of an appointment. Communicate to get the appointment set and then leave her alone. She's got better things to do than to be constantly answering PMs and texts from you leading up to the appointment! You are not her only client!
I have a regular...who knows Brooke and has worked with her.

Let's just say, that while her BCD is top notch, she's going through a "learning curve" on the rest of the hobby.
You guys are beating the OP up for nothing. While Brooke is very sweet and gives a great session (if you can catch her) she has totally blown me off many times now and it's either "I dropped my phone in the bathtub and lost my contacts" or "family " (she does have kids and that is a valid reason)
Worst tcb in the world....but seems to be the only negative. Very very sweet girl
You guys are beating the OP up for nothing. While Brooke is very sweet and gives a great session (if you can catch her) she has totally blown me off many times now and it's either "I dropped my phone in the bathtub and lost my contacts" or "family " (she does have kids and that is a valid reason)
Worst tcb in the world....but seems to be the only negative. Very very sweet girl Originally Posted by nicholas linnear
...trust me.... its not for nothing....