Let's talk about FIV

Now this scene makes TOTAL sense to me...
since my daughters from time to time drive my vehicles I would be asked why there are emory boards in them. Any emory board in the house has already been claimed and hidden from others unless the daughers/granddaughters are doing a massive nail thing...then they appear out of the woodwork.
For me, fingers in the pussy should be more of a massage.. not a fucking motion. Being too aggressive with your fingers can cause damage and put a lady out of commission.
You can't feel the contractions unless you use a gentle touch
!. i always clip file and clean my nails before happy time 2. i am always asking like this how you like it.... 3. guys it isnt a race dont have to speed to the finish.
Somewhere in the dark, far off corners of the internet, I can see pfmtony doing something like this:

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=841158
. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
OMG, that's too effing funny!
Milfy,
I love to provide g-spot stimulation with FIV and consider it my specialty. I enjoy the feel of a pulsating pussy clamping down on my fingers, and the squirt that often follows is the bonus! I think I have perfected my technique over the years by paying close attention to the feedback my partner provides and adjusting my motions on the fly based on her reaction.

I keep nail clippers and a file in my car and do a little nail clean-up before a session. Also, after arriving at a provider's incall, I make a show of thoroughly washing my hands to let her know they are clean.

I think you should not hesitate to let a client know if his hands are too rough or nails too sharp. You might take a look at their hands before you start play and, if necessary, offer to perform a "quickie manicure" to insure your mutual enjoyment.

It is clear from your showcase and reviews that you really enjoy FIV. I suggest that under the Showcase category "Likes" that you change "Nicely trimmed man parts" to "I like the feel of a man's clean smooth hands and nicely trimmed fingernails on my delicate lady parts." Those clients who are observant will take the hint. We all know good hygiene is key, and only those who don't give a shit will ignore your preferences. You can weed those fellows out pretty quickly.

Welcome to Eccie, BTW! You have garnered some very nice reviews.
Milfy,
I love to provide g-spot stimulation with FIV and consider it my specialty. I enjoy the feel of a pulsating pussy clamping down on my fingers, and the squirt that often follows is the bonus! I think I have perfected my technique over the years by paying close attention to the feedback my partner provides and adjusting my motions on the fly based on her reaction.

I keep nail clippers and a file in my car and do a little nail clean-up before a session. Also, after arriving at a provider's incall, I make a show of thoroughly washing my hands to let her know they are clean.

I think you should not hesitate to let a client know if his hands are too rough or nails too sharp. You might take a look at their hands before you start play and, if necessary, offer to perform a "quickie manicure" to insure your mutual enjoyment.

It is clear from your showcase and reviews that you really enjoy FIV. I suggest that under the Showcase category "Likes" that you change "Nicely trimmed man parts" to "I like the feel of a man's clean smooth hands and nicely trimmed fingernails on my delicate lady parts." Those clients who are observant will take the hint. We all know good hygiene is key, and only those who don't give a shit will ignore your preferences. You can weed those fellows out pretty quickly.

Welcome to Eccie, BTW! You have garnered some very nice reviews. Originally Posted by King MoMo
Thank you!

And this is a great suggestion....appreciate you
a little bit of flavored wet platinum, slides right in, shouldnt hurt any. Originally Posted by CaptCroakers
Stay away from flavored lube, most of them contain glycerin = glucose = sugar. Which, paired with the bacteria underneath fingers can cause a nasty yeast infection.

Unless you're a man that I adore and trust, I seldom allow FIV. It's usually just not my thing.
Stay away from flavored lube, most of them contain glycerin = glucose = sugar. Which, paired with the bacteria underneath fingers can cause a nasty yeast infection.

Unless you're a man that I adore and trust, I seldom allow FIV. It's usually just not my thing. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
duly noted. And I consider myself adorable and trustworthy
I hav ethe 3 sided foam squares from the hair shop. I always use these on my nails and and fingers before a meeting and when on arrival ask to wash up. Maybe pass these out when someone arrives or give them a quick go over as you dfk a little.
I hav ethe 3 sided foam squares from the hair shop. I always use these on my nails and and fingers before a meeting and when on arrival ask to wash up. Maybe pass these out when someone arrives or give them a quick go over as you dfk a little. Originally Posted by TownCryer
I'd rather chop off the whole finger.
Lol Adrienne!

Seriously though, I do expect a gentleman to need a shower and mouthwash when he arrives but having to file their nails for them is where I draw the line! That would be like someone arriving and having to ask me to shave my legs. You knew we were getting together for a romp...be ready

Edit: I mean that in the nicest possible way
since my daughters from time to time drive my vehicles I would be asked why there are emory boards in them. Any emory board in the house has already been claimed and hidden from others unless the daughers/granddaughters are doing a massive nail thing...then they appear out of the woodwork. Originally Posted by MILFEater
Get yourself a plastic model kit. Leave a couple parts in the car. Excuse covered. Daughter keeps taking my sanding sticks and sponges.

I hav ethe 3 sided foam squares from the hair shop. I always use these on my nails and and fingers before a meeting and when on arrival ask to wash up. Maybe pass these out when someone arrives or give them a quick go over as you dfk a little. Originally Posted by TownCryer
Hmmmm...never thought of receiving a manicure.
I hate the finger nail in either part ass or kitty. If you do things the right way IL definitely orgasm but I can't finger squirt thing but will definitely be extremely wet there. Also I do get more aroused by a finger in the ass while being pounded.