Providers in public etiquette

I haven't been a member on this board for very long, but it seems like a thread like this pops up every month or so.

I'm just amazed by how many millions of people that live in the area, it just seems like everyone runs into provider/clients at some point. Makes me wonder where everyone is hanging out for this to happen.

Oh, and if I ever run into one of you ladies at some point, I'm definitely looking in the other direction.
This is one of those situations where I don't have to worry about that. Thankfully I live far out of dfw.

Why would bother a provider in public? She has to deal with me during the session, why must she deal with me outside of it?? The answer, SHE DOESN'T!!!
Do not send drinks/shots over to me and the man you see me out with ... (has happened twice now)

Please do not stare at me in the airport. Makes me feel like I have a booger or something lol

I've had the occasional head nod or wink followed by a text/pm. I would prefer that as sometimes I am traveling with someone rather than alone.

Just be respectful.
Was on a date with a civilian at a sushi place, when my date pointed out that some chick kept staring at us. Looked over and it was a provider I had seen before regularly. Told my date that the provider seemed more interested in her, and I wouldn't mind leaving if she wanted some of that. She laughed, told her I didn't like the mood in the place and recommended a nice bar near by.
Jeez - put the shoe on the other foot. You're in public with your wife/daughter/boss, and some woman steps up and greets you warmly - perhaps adding "you know I'm running a special this week, no upcharge for ass-fucking"

SMH - this takes ~Ze~ro sense to do the right thing and pretend they're invisible.
My way is more​ fun.
  • grean
  • 05-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Is anyone else wondering how OP has run into 4 providers outside of a session in the RW? Creepy especially for the two that he did see.
  • grean
  • 05-04-2017, 10:29 AM
I know that once it's on the world wide web it's hard to get off. But have you ladies considered removing face pics from the website? Given the growing number of ignorant creeps, perhaps that may be the best course of action.

In this case at least 2 ladies he didn't see would not have to worry.
I've actually had this happen twice to me one time was in a Wal-Mart at like 3 in the morning I ran into a provider I had seen and she was with her roommate. I didn't even recognize her because she was I'm pajamas no make up oddly enough she started talking to me. Then I realized who it was.

Second time I was in a club and noticed a provider with a group of her girlfriends. We noticed each other I never approached her or anything. When I was ordering a drink at the bar she came up and said hey and what's up and I asked if she wanted a drink she obliged and we went our separate ways.

I would have never approached them though. Especially if they were with another gentleman. Do you really wanna be in public with a provider paying for her time and have some dbag come up and says what's up. Or have drinks show up from a mystery man. It would be a mood killer for me.