WHICH ONE DOES IT FOR YOU??

2, 13, 8, 1, & 11.

They show just enough to make me want to stop by and see the rest. The ones that show there faces. Have the look of you are in for a great time.

But Kelly, in all honesty. I would put your avatar in front of that list anytime..
I like 8 but want to see your 12.
9, 10, 13 trip my trigger!
The smokers are a turn off. The explicit shots are not necessary for ads or website galleries.

There are several photos of the remaining where the model is showing her face, many of them very appealing. I would gladly say go with one of them but...I have yet to see a picture of you recently where you show your lovely face. If you look at the picture where faces are shown and crop/blur the image to hide identity then it loses most of its appeal.

So for your case, I would suggest # 5 and # 13 just the way they are.

With a little variation on the pose to turn your head the other way, #2 and # 10
What number were you Kelly?? 1,2,11 but somes times there is nothing better than a redhead.

LTNS-right?
What number were you Kelly?? 1,2,11 but somes times there is nothing better than a redhead.

LTNS-right? Originally Posted by olesweetie
1, 2, 9, and 13 today and most every da,y but I might add 6 and 12 on some days.

I usually get turned on more by photos that leave something to the imagination. I like the lighting in 11 the best whereas 2 and 13 are too dark IMO. I think the lighting in your avatar is just right!
  • w900l
  • 08-20-2009, 05:47 PM
8, 9, 11, and 13 shows enough skin to entice me but covers up enough for my imagination to kick into high gear and call you to see it in real life.
1st: 11 & 13 - beauty, grace, sexiness; I want to know more
2nd: 4 & 7 - funky, jazz, art oriented style; I am intrigued
3rd: 8 - appealing but somehow the bridal look puts me off; I am confused

All of the rest are moderately attractive at best or repelling at worst.

Can I be there to hold a light or something at the photo shoot?

TE
  • C0896
  • 08-20-2009, 07:54 PM
Kelly

#2 is my favorite. Followed by #13

One that would be missing would be similar to #1 but only in a pair of jeans and a nice sexy shirt. Would love to see what someone looks "in real life" like they are hanging out with friends.
2,8,9,10,11,13 these seem to start a itch, You don't need the crotch shots you are way to classy aldy for that style.

just my .02
1,2,8,11 ... I'd go for any of those
Wow...great stuff! Thanks you guys!

LOL....Some of you are soo retarded! Ha...
You know who you are! I love it!

I Loved

#3-Flirty..Fem and Sexy/Playful.

#5-School Girl thing done In a more Grown up way!
Now, she's the Teacher!(Hot for Teacher!!!...for my Rockers)

#8-Come On..I don't even have to say anything.

#11-I just thought she looked Great. Simple..Sexy...Great Body.

-Who doesn't LOVE a Nice Back Side?! I'd do her! (I don't care if she only has 1 tooth! Her behind is Fine!!) Right??!

I love Blk and Wht photos.....they're soo beautiful.

Fawnda...we'll get some ideas going for both of us! I wont make a move with out you knowing it!!

Thanks for all the Good Lovin...you guys already know...flattery will get you everywhere with me...and my vagina!

Everyone, thanks for giving me your input....it really is helpful!
I hope it might help another provider that's thinking of updating her photos too!

~Kelly TNT
In order of preference, first to last: 8, 11, 13, 2.

Kelly, do you really mean # 3, I don't see a face covered in cum as particularly flirty. I see number 2 as fun and flirty and it would have ranked higher in my list, but the image is too small.
Cheese n Crackers....I meant #2!

Damn!

#2!!!!

NOT #3!!!!!

SORRY SORRY!!!

Eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuw!!!

~Kelly TNT
So far it seems the results are:

#8 with 16 votes
#13 with 14 votes
#2 & #11 with 13 votes
#9 with 7 votes
#1 with 6 votes
#5 with 4 votes
#7 & #10 with 3 votes
#4 & #6 with 1 vote
# 3 & #12 - No votes

What does that say about us? A bunch of hopeless romantics? But wait - romance implies strings and we are all string adverse, hmmmm. It all comes back to illusion again I guess. Those top rated pictures (to me) reflect an ideal of feminine beauty, grace and charm, along with a clear signal the tigress inside could break out any minute.

When a beautiful, graceful and passionate woman takes me into her illusory world, and even though the illusion is only a temporary retreat from some of my other realities, I will go there. Willingly.

Damn, I need to quit thinking in public.