kiss me where???? Lick me where???

At the end of the runway, in the middle of August,
with the planes screaming overhead.

Hey, I'm a little different.
Me--I hate hate hate having my ears licked or kissed! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Oh come now ... a tongue wet willy does not do it for you?
Kiss me all over nice and slow
Kiss me on the neck and lick my earlobe. Instant boner!
Kisses and licks on the neck and ears are a good starting point. Then you can work your way down to the real fun spots... Originally Posted by doublebogey49

mmmmmmmmmmm and it was SO much fun to lick you there naughty boy!
I'm not telling you.... you are going to have to find find that special spot on your own.... take your time
I'm not telling you.... you are going to have to find find that special spot on your own.... take your time Originally Posted by mr_smooth
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm come on baby!
My neck, my back, my pussy, and my crack !
Anywhere you wish!!!!!!
Love my bottom lip sucked!!!!
  • fawn
  • 10-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Stand behind me and brush my hair to one side and then kiss the back of my neck, oh that makes me weak in my knees and totally turns me on...and then you can kiss the small of my back and work your way can down and lick and suck all over me...
Stand behind me and brush my hair to one side and then kiss the back of my neck, oh that makes me weak in my knees and totally turns me on...and then you can kiss the small of my back and work your way can down and lick and suck all over me... Originally Posted by fawn
Fawn you know what????? Love it!!!
pyramider how old are you? I was adopted at an unwed mothers home in a major texas city in the mid 50's. I'm beginning to think we could be twins separated at birth.
i have to say I really appreciate some attention to the sack and (here we go, pyramider) the taint. It makes me feel all gooey inside!
great sexy answers!!
so now where DON'T YOU like to be licked or kissed????

Me--I hate hate hate having my ears licked or kissed! Originally Posted by DallasRain
always good to know these kinds of things.

just about every woman i've visited, when i've licked, kissed & nibbled on their ears, most of them have swooned and let out soft sexy moans. i make sure to return there during my encounter.

now, in order to be sure, i'll ask before i dive in.
pyramider how old are you? I was adopted at an unwed mothers home in a major texas city in the mid 50's. I'm beginning to think we could be twins separated at birth. Originally Posted by boomvang

They said I had a tard brother but I thought the hogs ate him.