~2012 XXX~ Eccie DFW Hobby Awards (Fuck Yes)

• yambs
  • 02-26-2013, 07:41 AM
Best BBFS?
Crimson32 ...

I officially nominate you as " One of the Sexiest Men " of ECCIE
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I am having the privilege of meeting this sexy stud today
That category falls under an entirely different set of awards given to hobbyists by providers called "The Vagina Awards"

Other categories are:

"Lap Dog award"...goes to the biggest ass kisser in the COED forum. you know..the guys that say such original things as: "oh look. I am under ______"
Originally Posted by yourself
Not even a contest. This should awarded to me, period.
Not even a contest. This should awarded to me, period. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Haha! Luiz your are the man brother!! We still need to go grab that beer and reminise!
Haha! Luiz your are the man brother!! We still need to go grab that beer and reminise! Originally Posted by Crimson32
You bet!
Cock trophies...very cosmopolitan!
  • shlub
  • 02-26-2013, 10:54 AM
Yes this has been done again and again but it is another source of info... Preferences change.... So:

Sloppiest BBBJ's: Aprill

Greek Queen of the year: GingerBread Girl

Best BBBJNQNSCIM: (tbd)

All Around Nympho: AshleyStarr

Hottest Slut: AODemon (retired)

Best Girl on Girl doubles: AshleyStar and LittleMiss
BBBJ : schlub, I agree 100% with you , Aprill is the best BBBJ .

Greek Queen: do not know

Best BBBJNQNSCIM: Tinker Bell

All Around Nympho: tbd

Hottest Slut : tbd

Best girl on girl doubles: do not know
Unfortunately this would be subjective; one man's Oscar winner might be another man's Razzie.

Here's a contest/award that would be VERY interesting:
Sexiest Client As Voted On By The Providers.
Here's how it could work: one of the Providers here volunteers to take all the other girls' nominations via email or PM. They could even say why he is their fav: he's sweet, handsome, big dick and knows how to use it, etc. At the end of 6-8 weeks the judge tallies up the votes and announces the winner by percentage of votes. She could list the top 10 guys, in order of percentages. This way, all the votes are anonymous and the ladies don't have to reveal their true fav in an open forum. Crimson, I apologize if I hijacked your thread.

Us guys have our AFTs... How about it, ladies? Good idea, bad idea?
Not even a contest. This should awarded to me, period. Originally Posted by luiz7667
Luiz i ain't mad at you. Imho it's you can't go wrong with being on the side of pussy anyways Us gents are not here for the sausage ijs errrr let me rephrase most of us gents are not here for the sausage.
Unfortunately this would be subjective; one man's Oscar winner might be another man's Razzie.

Here's a contest/award that would be VERY interesting:
Sexiest Client As Voted On By The Providers.
Here's how it could work: one of the Providers here volunteers to take all the other girls' nominations via email or PM. They could even say why he is their fav: he's sweet, handsome, big dick and knows how to use it, etc. At the end of 6-8 weeks the judge tallies up the votes and announces the winner by percentage of votes. She could list the top 10 guys, in order of percentages. This way, all the votes are anonymous and the ladies don't have to reveal their true fav in an open forum. Crimson, I apologize if I hijacked your thread.

Us guys have our AFTs... How about it, ladies? Good idea, bad idea? Originally Posted by Prolongus
Ha! Bad ass idea!! Why not lol ^^+1
I wasn't saying it is too early. I'm saying we already had this thread 2 months ago.
I wasn't saying it is too early. I'm saying we already had this thread 2 months ago. Originally Posted by BigOldZero
Damn I must have missed that Zero~ seen a few "who's your favorites" threads and admitingly this does fall under that catagory. But hey- who doesn't want a erect cock trophy on their mantle? Or to be recognized as nicest guy or for a provider to be recognized for taking a CIM like a para trooper! I apologize for fucking up your dinner by posting this.. Happy hunting buddy
Definately top 5 sexiest!! Yummy
  • shlub
  • 02-26-2013, 04:32 PM
Yes, totally subjective but, IMHO, it is one of the best ways to find new providers that I would like to see... Through posts like this, I can get some info via hobbyists that have praised some of the same women I have greatly enjoyed myself or have otherwise indicated that they have similar tastes to mine.