What do you think?

THAT is a great pic!

jules, I'll PM you an email! Watch your inbox...
My vote would have to go to #6. I love it!
They are all super hot!
I love them! The one with both hands showing and the blue bra, etc. That one. You have a gorgeous necklace on as well. That one is my favorite.

I would take that one and crop it to just show your hand cupping your breast, your necklace and the other breast without your other hand showing. Just the two breasts, your hand cupping one and just a tad of the necklace.

Then head it, "A Touch of Bad". Or "A Touch of ..." something. I don't know. Sitting here on a break at the conference in Vegas and I'm thinking of your breasts. Jeez. What is wrong with me?

Must be something in the water!!!

Great photos!!! The current avatar is awesome.

Take care,
Elisabeth
I like them all...beautiful breasts, nipples, hands and jewelry.
Cheers!
Very nice, Vicki. Next time, can we not dim the lights so much? (Of course, that may be something you need to tolerate us ugly old farts) :-)

I like the bottom picture posted by pmdelites. Very sexy.
A crop like this on this very fine pic could also work as an avatar:

It will probably be a while before I will be able to close my notebook top while it is drying out from me having to wash all of the sticky stuff off of the screen and keyboard...LOL!
I think they are great!
I agree with Elisabeth's favorite, just leaves enough to the imagination. Also makes you want to be the hand, well maybe less the nail polish anyway.

Now have to sit at the desk for a minute or two to let this raging hat rack subside...
Bloodhound! How in the world have you been?!! I really need to see you sometime darlin'! It's been WAAAAAYYYYY too long!

Elisabeth, Elisabeth, thinking about MY breasts...mmmmm. I'm at a loss dear!

Thanks you ALL for your comments and thoughts...my head is too big to get through the door now!
I agree with RU Sure. I would use that one for the avatar.

My left shoulder area is a bit tight today...............Help!
Nice pics. Thanks to PM for posting them. I don't do P411 anymore because I can't access from work.
A little off topic, but I didn't know you were actually a nurse! Nurses and female doctors are so hot! I lust after mine ever time I see her.
  • fwotb
  • 07-27-2010, 08:48 PM
Lookin' good, vnurse!