A way to check IP addys?

HappyJim, you're actually correct on this one. I do and I will. I guess it was just another failed attempt of making eccie a more enjoyable place to be.
HappyJim, you're actually correct on this one. I do and I will. I guess it was just another failed attempt of making eccie a more enjoyable place to be. Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick
But your heart is in the right place ,
And I bet there are 100 other people here
Wishing for the exact same thing.
It's what makes reality tv
So popular. Everyone likes
Watching a train wreck, and seeing other people
whose lives are more miserable than their own.
A little drama is fun ,
But It gets old really quick
When people's bad sides
Come out.
+1 on the Avatar love the wet Hooters shirt
I might be barking up the wrong tree here, but what about banning MAC addresses?
+1 on the Avatar love the wet Hooters shirt Originally Posted by champr199
Thank you.
Well at least the one member you are referring to is honest about who she is. What cracks me up are the same ridiculous people, whether it be provider or hobbyist, that come back with a new handle and the exact same high school bully mentality. They start or stir the shit pot, get called out on it, often times have melt downs and eventually apologize. They "retire" and bam, back again a week later. There are several board members all wielding multiple handles. Not too difficult to match them up either. Lmfao! Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Can you say wulf_princess
I might be barking up the wrong tree here, but what about banning MAC addresses? Originally Posted by honeydavis
Someone tech savvy can utilize MAC spoofing. Where there's a will, there's a way
True enough, but its a start.
  • NYr
  • 02-21-2014, 08:46 PM
Also realize banning an IP Address may block someone else from gaining access.

Your IP is not your personal property and gets reissued in due time. Also if you are a wifi hotspot, the IP Address is shared there too. So you would in essence block everyone who may later go to a particular starbucks for example
Well said Nyr.
Well at least the one member you are referring to is honest about who she is. What cracks me up are the same ridiculous people, whether it be provider or hobbyist, that come back with a new handle and the exact same high school bully mentality. They start or stir the shit pot, get called out on it, often times have melt downs and eventually apologize. They "retire" and bam, back again a week later. There are several board members all wielding multiple handles. Not too difficult to match them up either. Lmfao! Originally Posted by Kendall4U

I think when she outed her own spare handle with a signature was when I started to develop a sense of respect for this girl.