Our company is dropping our group health plan

• CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 03:12 PM
Why would this be a lie ? It is a happening all across America. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

because the tax code subsidizes employer-sponsored health insurance ...employer premium contributions are not considered taxable income, there's a substantial subsidy.

so a company that receives a substantial subsidy to provide healthcare for its employees kills the benefit that attracts employees, and loses subsidy income ...

sounds like a rightwinger runs the place.

oh yeah, if I'm not mistaken the op now qualifies for a subsidy because his employer wont provide ins ... so now he can get a better policy for himself for possibly less money

I suppose the employer is willing to pay the penalty for every employee he doesn't provide ins for isn't he?

cut employee benefits
lose tax subsidies
and pay a big penalty

yeah this stupid sob is deff a rightwinger
Employers have been looking for a way out of healthcare for many years. This is a convenient distraction to achieve their goals. Employees who do not receive the amount the company was paying as traditional compensation just got screwed big time. Years ago I was involved in union/company labor contract every three to five years. From the companies perspective we had X number of dollars....from the union perspective their job was to decide how they wanted it distributed....pay, holidays, retirement, healthcare...to best satisfy their members needs. The company, while interested in keeping employees satisfied with the ultimate outcome, was always limited by the X factor. If someone's company dumps healthcare they just put $10,000 to $20,000 per employee per year in their pocket. The tax exemption, which at times has been an issue, allows the employer to treat the expenditure as a business expense and is non taxable income to the employee. The wail over companies dumping employees because the penalty is cheaper is a straw man argument. There was no law that said they HAD to provide insurance to begin with.

You guys suck so much Obama dick that you can't see that its fucking people over.

Pull the cock out of your mouth and he will take his hands off your ears. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
+1
It wasn't necessary for hundreds of thousands to lose insurance they had...........but Obama didn't give a shit about working Americans...
Why do you assholes think GotYour6 is lying about this?

Are you so fucking brainwashed that you don't think this is happening across America ?
This rant doesn't explain why you think Got is lying...............

because the tax code subsidizes employer-sponsored health insurance ...employer premium contributions are not considered taxable income, there's a substantial subsidy.

so a company that receives a substantial subsidy to provide healthcare for its employees kills the benefit that attracts employees, and loses subsidy income ...

sounds like a rightwinger runs the place.

oh yeah, if I'm not mistaken the op now qualifies for a subsidy because his employer wont provide ins ... so now he can get a better policy for himself for possibly less money

I suppose the employer is willing to pay the penalty for every employee he doesn't provide ins for isn't he?

cut employee benefits
lose tax subsidies
and pay a big penalty

yeah this stupid sob is deff a rightwinger Originally Posted by CJ7
It wasn't necessary for hundreds of thousands to lose insurance they had...........but Obama didn't give a shit about working Americans... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
. . . but Odumbo did promise "change" right before he also lyingly promised there would be no change.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 04:00 PM
It wasn't necessary for hundreds of thousands to lose insurance they had...........but Obama didn't give a shit about working Americans... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
the employer/employee portion of the law was delayed a full year until 2015 just to give employers extra time to prepare ..

speaking like a republican, if you lose your company insurance get off your lazy ass , quit whining, and get your own ... what are you a democrat?
Like I said; Obamacare is the culprit not lazy ass employees..................... .

Unintended consequences are a bitch to liberals.
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 04:24 PM
Like I said; Obamacare is the culprit not lazy ass employees..................... .

Unintended consequences are a bitch to liberals. Originally Posted by Whirlaway

constant intended bitching is a way of life for republicans
the employer/employee portion of the law was delayed a full year until 2015 just to give employers extra time to prepare ..

speaking like a republican, if you lose your company insurance get off your lazy ass , quit whining, and get your own ... what are you a democrat? Originally Posted by CJ7
Odumbo looked America straight in the eye and promised: “If you like your doctor, you will be able to keep your doctor. Period. If you like your health-care plan, you will be able to keep your health-care plan. Period. No one will take it away. No matter what.”

House minority leader Nancy Pelosi (D., Calif.) also lied when she pledged: “Keep your doctor, and your current plan, if you like them.”

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ichelle-malkin
Why do you assholes think GotYour6 is lying about this?

Are you so fucking brainwashed that you don't think this is happening across America ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway

Because one of my (friends) sent me this in a email today. He would never watch my six or you either.
  • Doove
  • 09-26-2013, 05:14 PM
This is from our HR department you fucking idiots. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
Then perhaps you should just follow your own advice.

If your employer is treating you like shit or under paying you leave and get another job. Originally Posted by Gotyour6
  • CJ7
  • 09-26-2013, 05:18 PM
GY6 is a liar.
OCTOBER 1 IS TUESDAY!

The world ends then!

YOU WILL BE CALLED!

LMAO!