A "hands on" question

I once videotaped myself beating off to see what I looked like. Could not get the horrible, pitiful image out of my mind for months. Fantasy > Reality.
It turns me on more than anything to watch a guy, take his hard **** and finish himself off in front of me.I like to play with myself why he is doing it in front of me, so, so , so hot!!
  • YSD
  • 09-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Tara, please check the PM I just sent you.
Taara, when will you turn 30?
FMH, I would NEVER want to video myself like you said...LOL!!! Of course, we are most critical of ourselves. I just bet that you are a real cutie! I would love to watch you!
It turns me on more than anything to watch a guy, take his hard **** and finish himself off in front of me.I like to play with myself why he is doing it in front of me, so, so , so hot!! Originally Posted by Tara Evans

Hmmm something to remember.
Yes SP, It is real fun to finish on Tara that way!!!!
Fawn, I'm with you! It's incredible erotic when a man pleasures himself. I love to do whatever I can to make that as intense for him as possible, sharing the experience
Love the thread!
It is very erotic to be stroking away and looking down at a beautiful lady soaking it all up, even better if she is taking her own matters into her hands. As Kelly said there is something about watching someone doing it "just right" for themself, knowing you are watching/sharing/touching that causes a big blow!
Fawn, you are welcome to help me along anytime!