Possibly coming to Dallas...

Wow can you have anymore things that piss you off and more bitchy now's and don't in your showcase if I want attitude and bitch I can stay home for free and call my ex... Originally Posted by Skankhunt915
Lol. I knew somebody would bring this up.
Wow can you have anymore things that piss you off and more bitchy now's and don't in your showcase if I want attitude and bitch I can stay home for free and call my ex... Originally Posted by Skankhunt915
I use my showcase to weed out the idiots - looks like it worked
I,love you Claire !!! Don't change a thing !!!

BTW: saw her last summer and she is outstanding. Conform to her rules and be richly rewarded. Lovely woman !
If telephone etiquette mattered, whowza! She was so sweet when I had to cancel a multi hr appt due to RW, but (I did it a week ahead of time) RW continues to keep from making it to Austin. She is sharp witted and so sweet and seemed very accomidating. I will see her some day. I dont review cuz of RW, but if you like intellimagence and a since of humor as well as wit, I believe you will find in in this one OMG the body & face, she is an incredible looking woman as well. Jusyt wanted to theow that out there.

Thanks Ms.Claire for your sweetness during a difficult time with RW.
Soooo, I’ve had quite a few requests over the years (because I’m ancient and I’ve been around forever) asking if I ever travel to Dallas. And normally I don’t travel. But it just so happens that I’ll be in Dallas for a RW matter next weekend and am wondering if I should come up a day early to suck as many dicks as I can while I’m there, lol.

And of course, what do providers always ask: what area should I stay in? A friend said that everyone told her to stay in the Galleria...? Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
If I could make the SO go away for a few days and the neighbors were not so nosy I would offer up my place...

The alternative is aLoft in Plano off the tollway or Nylo off of Preston. My personal favorite is the Westin in Frisco off of Legacy and 121.

Regardless of which you choose would love to see you when you are in town.
Have mercy! The way you talk drives me fuckin crazy. So sexy, so seductive...elegant pictures as well! I'm gonna have to cancel some RW shit
intercontinental in addison at tollway and arapahoe. discrete parking and large facilities, not to mention quick freeway access from any part of the city. also close to decent food in addison.
Y’all are awesome - thank you for the warm welcome!
Just make sure you get a hotel that doesn't require a key to use the elevator. What a pain in the ass.

Btw, you are gorgeous. I'm sure you will have a great visit.
PM me pretty girl....ill give you some tips if you're interested....
Y’all are awesome - thank you for the warm welcome! Originally Posted by Claire She Blows
Never heard of her ... unless she posts some taint photos.
Can’t wait to see y’all Dallas this weekend
YES...GREAT ASS!
Your showcase is hotttttttttttttttttttt
Eagerly awaiting your arrival