What does it take?

I tend to get hung up on one girl and seem to find them in the most unlikeliest of places, but it is always a P4P relationship with no strings except sometimes a few emotional strings creep into the relationship, even though I try to guard against it.

Then when I go see other girls for variety they always seem to fall short of my expectations, even if the service is exemplary.
Most all the gals are on my list, some to a lesser extent that others. There is just a trigger in the back of my peanut brain that say's "see her"

Can't explain it any better than that.

What keeps me coming back is simple, quality of time spent together. I'm not the kind of guy who tries to get as much as I can in an hour or two. Conversation skills are an absolute must. I've been with quite a few women who are absolute knock-out's, but who well......conversationally challenged, to me that's a total turn-off and a deal breaker.
Some Providers convey a certain cleverness with they way they phrase their ads and comments. Since the vast majority of the women on here are "attractive" in the venacular meaning of the word, the visual aspect isn't an issue for me. I like a woman that's got something between her ears too!

What would keep me coming back for more is if we click. Some of the Providers I've been with are good at what they do but I didn't find it any more interesting than other Providers who might have a tight one and big boobs but lacked the ability to be interesting. I don't know if that makes any sense. I'm also a slave to my work schedule and oftentimes have demands placed on my time with little notice, so a Provider close to downtown Dallas is a better option for me.
Short notice and late night availability are pretty key for me. I never see a provider during the daytime, and mornings aren't my cup of tea. That narrows down many. Board persona (I take spelling, grammar, and street attitude into account but can be lenient), pictures, and reviews...all build the case.

With all variables being the same...i would make my decision based on latest reviews.
If I have seen two ladies before, then I will choose the one that made me more comfortable.
I like genuine people, good people, so if you are not fake, chances are we'll get along great. Most Of the ladies on here have met me atleast once. If you don't like my personality or like that I'm a bigger guy please just let me know. My having a good time is tied into you having a good time.
1) ACTIVITIES. Yes, most of us do our eccie homework. Why in the world would we see someone that doesn't do the stuff that we like?

2) DONATION RATE. Self explanatory.

3) LOCATION. Not such a big deal if the first two items have been covered.

4) CHEMISTRY. If you just flat out like someone, they're more fun to see again. You don't waste their time with downer conversation, and they don't waste yours.
To Meet - Location, attractivness, rate.

To repeat - Chemistry and expereince.

I find it interesting some girls don't take where they live as a critical factor in what guys they see. For me like other guys - time is money - travel time is a big issue for me.