DATY Tips and Tricks

No truer words have ever been spoken. Shit it gets confusing. Right is left, left is right. Down just a bit. No just a little more to the right. I finally learn the spot on one lady and then try to memorize the secret code for another lady and then then I get confused as fuck and I can’t remember who wants what.

With tattoos being so popular I wish we could just mark the spot with a small x and be done with it. Originally Posted by FunMonday

Just pay attention and use your sense of feel. Once the sense of smell is passed, just soft tongue, soft touches with lips and pay attention. The ladies will lead you to the right pace, technique and timing. As much as I love DATY, I have to remember this part is for her, not me. I enjoy it most when She can be in rhythm and responsive. Part of it is establishing good communication before starting so the provider feels free to let you know with her direction what works. When the provider starts bucking I know I have in in sync. And ladies, please feel free to crush my ears with your legs. I will survive it.
Don't think we need to tatoo the clit, just listen for the big OOOOOO!
lipandhipster…..I choose to differ with you when you say "This part IS FOR HER". It is more exciting and erotic when BOTH partners are enjoying DATY. If she feels your desire for WANTING to devour her love spot then she will feed it to you with pleasure for both.
I know the ultimate trick. Ask any girl I've given DATY to.
start with a Just shaved face and chin to being with Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Not necessarily true... I know of several women who prefer 2 day stubble for their pleasure.

Maybe I should amend that: Each woman has something in mind. Best Practice dicktates the pitcher listens to the signals the catcher is giving, and adjust accordingly.
  • Crock
  • 09-12-2018, 09:36 AM
Dont forget to kiss the inner thighs.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
And that's a good time and place for gentle nibbles!
I like really soft and light..
Start from the top and work your way down..
I will give you directions from there if needed...

oh yea.. no biting.. I bite back.. Thanks! Originally Posted by melannie_star
Please reference my quote and reply to Gina's submission.

I have also known women who simply LOVE lots of teeth, biting, and rough handling of their private spots...
I don't know why any one would like a non shaved face
for DATY it hurts and gives a rash and if any lady shaves her self and you have stubble it just does not feel good at all , so how is she to enjoy you
this is just my thinking ,, same with kissing a non shaved face and chin .. maybe im a pussy !
Pay attention to your partners body language and/or verbal direction. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
So if I've never received verbal direction or body language, am I that good or that bad?
Seriously, though, if you’re sensitive to stubble (and I absolutely understand why you would be), then do you discourage a guy from going down on you?

Most of my encounters are late in the day, and having a shaving kit at the office isn’t practical. I tend to follow a lady’s lead when it comes to daty, but if I’m inclined and she seems receptive, I’m going down there, 5 o’clock shadow or no.
Mmmm love men with facial hair. I like the way it tickles. Just come over op I can show you better than tell you.
Here is a post from the past... makes me miss the RFE

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=10
  • BLM69
  • 09-12-2018, 01:19 PM
A good daty treat starts with a nice smooth kitty, then my fat tongue can go to work
Here is a post from the past... makes me miss the RFE

https://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p...7&postcount=10 Originally Posted by Bonferroni
Hey now.. the RFE is still around a couple of times a month in DFW.

Thanks for linking that, I was about to do a search for it.
I know if I wake up the next morning and my face looks like a glazed donut I've probably done it right. And if I've got cauliflower ears from her thighs squeezing my head I know I've done it right!
No two women are going to be the same anymore than you guys are. Communication is key. Pay attention to your partners body language and/or verbal direction. No reason to be shy once you are naked and dining on one another. Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Oh what do you know? Eating the kitty like its jerky is the way to go.