Was January 6th an insurrection? Not according to a liberal who was there.

The left wants to brush this under the carpet;

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983...Senate_bombing
Trump demanded that his loser trumperters sweep this under the rug too. That rug has a big big bump that's about to explode with all of its corruption glory. The McDonald's will try to say I was going to stand up to the corrupt trump butt I couldn't find my intertrgity balls that I never had. Cancan Cruz will be cluess as always trying to save suk? His Matt pervert buddy

You gotta love the corrupt supporting amusing GOP though. The GOP had all the fake votes dah Originally Posted by Tsmokies
And I thought that you couldn't be more idiotic. I think you're getting close. Washington DC security is and has always been the responsibility of the House. In this case, Nancy Pelosi. Trump doesn't have a dog in the hunt. This is all on Nancy.
How bout this question... Is it 400+ charged with felionies and Texas leading the pack? It's so many I lose track of all the charged MAGA men blaming trump Originally Posted by Tsmokies
You can charge a ham sandwich. How many convictions which is probably why no one has been charged with insurrection or treason. It's easy to scream but harder to prove. Otherwise, Obama would be serving time.
another "warren type commission " Let me see ALL Big T fault"
Side note 500 people arrested for this , riots , BLM ,Antfia ? hum
The question still remains, who killed Ashley Babbit and why did they do it?

I should correct that to "who murdered Ashley Babbit?" Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
I posted the video a few times. It was graphic. An AA guy. He executed her. He has a bracelet on his shooting hand. He showed up in videos later in the day. Don’t know what branch of government he is working for. But it’s easy to find. Originally Posted by bambino
I've seen them. What is his name and has he been held accountable? Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

hes apparently part of House security detail.