On Top or From the Back???

Its nothing like pounding it from the back!!! One hand pulling ur hair and the other hand slapping that ass! Originally Posted by HituWithThaMule
Agreed
I think me and Deck Chair will get along just fine
I like it from the back, especially when the lady is all dolled up and smelling good.

And, when she starts throwing it back and you're like wtf is this some kind of fight...

that's awesome...!
I think me and Deck Chair will get along just fine Originally Posted by MizMolly
SL COED thread fairness bump!
I like it from the back, especially when the lady is all dolled up and smelling good.

And, when she starts throwing it back and you're like wtf is this some kind of fight...

that's awesome...! Originally Posted by endurance
+1
Can't I have both?
Girl on top positions are my least favorite ...... k9-type positions are my fave.
MzMolly....I am sure the view would be hot of you riding me!!!
Top 3
1. Doggie
2. Cowgirl
3. Reverse Cowgirl
I like to start with CG, but then end up in deck chair or folded deck chair because I can move my hips into position at times to be able to squirt (but not always) Plus love how deep a guy can get in that position. Doggie & Surfboard are great as well, I like to f**k back.
I like positions where the guy can give it hard and deep. Or also when I can wrap my legs around the guy and get more passionate.
I usually like it sleeping soundly and completely unaware until she tells me what a great time we had the next morning.
  • onei
  • 04-13-2014, 10:43 PM
I like missionary and never seem to make it to many other positions.

Why? I love to watch her face, I love to look down at her pussy while I'm sliding in and out, I love to grab her breasts with both hands, to suck her nipples while fucking and I enjoy the feel of her breasts on me as I collapse after I cum, to feel her move her hips getting me deeper and feel her grab both of my ass cheeks pulling me in deeper.

Now I fantasize of having her cowgirl, leaning back, legs spread so I can get full view all the action, but I never seem to get to that position as I'm enjoying mish so much. On occasion I like her on top taking full control of the depth and speed then enjoying her nipples while she works. It's one of my favorite positions with CrystalKitty, and I love being to suck both nipples at the same time. CK it built perfect for that. :-)
Doggy
Or bent over a couch ....
on a kitchen table,