Will you be watching or listening live? Both? What source?

• WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 08:15 AM
there's always the cartoon network ..

BAHHHAAAHAAAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Jackie S already mention it. Try and keep up Wacko. Or were you busy bragging about your 'wealth' yet again
?

I will be watching off and on in my office.

On Fox, of course. Originally Posted by Jackie S

Aaand . . . the farse begins. New York gentlewoman is recognized.
Jordan accused of lying. Whistleblower not known by Schiff.
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 08:58 AM
I cannot stomach that lying weasel Schiff.

read about it tomorrow.

enjoy hanging on Schiff's every word, DPST's.

he sees himself as future dictator of America co-equal to Xi and Putin.
I cannot stomach that lying weasel Schiff.

read about it tomorrow. Originally Posted by oeb11
Typical. Can't handle it. Don't even want to see or hear it for yourself. You missed, according to witnesses, how Schiff wasn't lying.

Little . . . little . . . girl.

• oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 09:36 AM
Typical short sighted DPST
Wait for the Senate trial, oh too blind to see Ones.
  • WTF
  • 11-13-2019, 10:15 AM
Typical short sighted DPST
Wait for the Senate trial, oh too blind to see Ones. Originally Posted by oeb11
Trump is holding money and endorsements over Senators and Congressmen's heads like he did with Ukraine.

That is how he blackmails the Senate.....exactly like he tried to with Ukraine. Only it is SOP in this country to do what he is doing , it is not SOP to do it with another country to attack a political opponent.

This is the difference you gents on the right are having trouble with. Simple concept...beyond a Kool aide sippers grasp.
  • oeb11
  • 11-13-2019, 10:27 AM
Have your pencil neck Schiff present your evidence in his impeachment farce.

Where's the beef???

All presented is just "Opinion" - not hard evidence - carefully scripted to avoid perjury charges.
Just an impeachment scam/farce by the DPST's .

Time for a Senate trial to bring in hard evidence from both sides before the Senate.

Schiff waves blank pages of paper as his "Evidence" in his hot little DPST fist.
Have your pencil neck Schiff present your evidence in his impeachment farce.

Where's the beef???

All presented is just "Opinion" - not hard evidence - carefully scripted to avoid perjury charges.
Just an impeachment scam/farce by the DPST's .

Time for a Senate trial to bring in hard evidence from both sides before the Senate.

Schiff waves blank pages of paper as his "Evidence" in his hot little DPST fist. Originally Posted by oeb11

Evidence. I wonder where you got the idea of just waving a piece of paper as EVIDENCE.

Reset the clock!

I have one minute left!
Jim Jordan says "OUR ADMINISTRATION".

I flipped over to a channel a couple of times to watch a few minutes, but had to turn if off to keep my sanity. So someone testifies they heard a story Joe, that heard it from Bob, that heard it from Tom that Trump was doing something that wasn't right. So in other words totally worthless testimony.
Jordan is a Weasel, I can't stand that little Mouse.

he cracked me up when he accused the 2 guys of having hearsay evidence, then proceeded to tell us that Mulvaney and Bolton investigated the new Ukraine Prez, then said he was "good to go".. Jordan had to speak for them.

how great is that, their vetting of the new Prez wrapped up just in time to coincide with releasing the funds 48 hours after the House was notified (late) about a Whistleblower?

these Cats need a new strategy.. whining and lying isn't working. Trump told them to stop being pussies, say the phone call was perfect, so they have tried. not working. the fallback, and what I recommend, is telling the truth, but using the "so what"? defense.
I flipped over to a channel a couple of times to watch a few minutes, but had to turn if off to keep my sanity. So someone testifies they heard a story Joe, that heard it from Bob, that heard it from Tom that Trump was doing something that wasn't right. So in other words totally worthless testimony. Originally Posted by farmstud60
Just "a" channel? C-SPAN is the best because they don't break away to the studio and you hear the ambiance of setting.

Jordan is a Weasel, I can't stand that little Mouse.

he cracked me up when he accused the 2 guys of having hearsay evidence, then proceeded to tell us that Mulvaney and Bolton investigated the new Ukraine Prez, then said he was "good to go".. Jordan had to speak for them.

how great is that, their vetting of the new Prez wrapped up just in time to coincide with releasing the funds 48 hours after the House was notified (late) about a Whistleblower?

these Cats need a new strategy.. whining and lying isn't working. Trump told them to stop being pussies, say the phone call was perfect, so they have tried. not working. the fallback, and what I recommend, is telling the truth, but using the "so what"? defense. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Jordan couldn't answer why the Whitehouse is fighting, in court, the subpoenas for those who talked to the president. They are full of shit when they complain about the whistleblower and the administration won't step up.

It was awsome when the congressman from Vermont says the president can testify. Big laugh from the crowd.
So, I just got finished up with my work today. Did Schiff impeach Trump today?
As expected, Schiff ran a scripted show.
And, also as expected, none were on the Ukrainian tele call.