Protocols and Manners

^^^ he obviously does not have protocols or manners. Just how he refers to the ladies.

When I travel other cities threads show so much more respect to fellow members than Austin does. What is wrong?
It only takes one or two guys bubbling over with misogyny to get other males to join in because they think it's cool to be that way. There are always "followers". The vast majority of people are followers, and how a given social group functions depends on whether the strong-willed ones are good guys or bad guys. In other cities the leaders are good guys, and don't have to build themselves up by diminishing others. Sadly, that's not the case here, yet. But one of the best ways to change it is to be the example, and don't feed the trolls. Nothing breaks them down better than being completely ignored. They get a head of steam going every now and then, but if nice folks just keep ignoring them, they eventually get broke down. Let's just keep being the example.
^^ very true. The problem is that they don't get ignored.
and until he learns some manners, he won't get the privilege of being ignored . I'm tired of his constant crap on here. He used to have one of the mods "protection" but not any more.. Maybe he needs to find a new home.. like BackPage or on one of the Rundberg corners..
and until he learns some manners, he won't get the privilege of being ignored. Originally Posted by nuglet
Your reasoning there is, well, flawed at best. When you respond to him it encourages him. When you flame him, you give him shit to respond to. Just like treetop, he rears his tiny head every so often to see if anybody will take the bait, and if nobody does, he slips back into his sea of insecurity and insignificance for a time. But hey, do what you wanna.
TX, you notice he's not posting as much as he used to.. I get tired of the necessity of keeping him in my sites as well.. Sorry to use the bandwidth, but some slime , ya just gotta keep after it.. Like Duckweed in Town lake.. Ya can't stop it, only try to keep it under control. And let others know, Wishpers is NOT part of this site, just a whiner
  • rogue
  • 03-12-2018, 06:15 PM
thank you Ellen
  • rogue
  • 03-12-2018, 06:26 PM
thank you V.L.-but the issue is also PM's on here, as well as email addresses the ladies have provided to get into contact with...