Would you...?

If it feels good, looks good, and it's hot then lets all jump in and have a good time, then think about what happened later.....Luvin the Kink one cum at a time..... Originally Posted by cumalot
I agree
I would love to do a MFM! Just can't seem to get the right M's together at the same time! That might be the ONLY way I could get wore plum out!
I would love to do a MFM! Just can't seem to get the right M's together at the same time! That might be the ONLY way I could get wore plum out! Originally Posted by Nicolet
I would think getting 'wore plumb out' would be an understatement, as it would be the ecstasy adventure of a cascading repeated orgasm of such magnitude that all future orgasms would only pale in comparison...ijs
I can't BEGIN to tell you what happened after I read that! Wish you could have been the beneficiary!
I can't BEGIN to tell you what happened after I read that! Wish you could have been the beneficiary! Originally Posted by Nicolet
Mmmm the power of suggestive words....Nicolet a show and tell with pics would be nice...ijs
This is a scenario I love to be teased about verbally during a domme-tinged provider session. And almost always...the provider or UTR lass says she's got this client who is interested in trying something like this. I've kept it in the fantasy realm but apparently there's a demand/interest out in the great blue beyond of sweet perversion.
when I do my MFM or MFMM sessions...I am somewhat more submissive...I even allow being tied up and blindfolded....then its usually balls to the wall fun!
{since my male partner is someone I trust 100%,I usually can just let my submissive side come out full force}

Now i also offer mfm where I am the dominate one and yall are my subs...with my male partners interacting with each other in however i tell them too
I prefer the MFM to FMF actually. I've always said I wasn't interested in the Dom/Sub side of sex but a few weeks ago a lady friend of mine convince me to try a light Sub session. Turned out way more hot than I ever expected.

So maybe the MFsubM sex would end up a lot more fun than I've envisioned previously.

As I've grown older I've found out that most of the things I thought I wouldn't like are a lot more fun than I expected.
If it feels good, looks good, and it's hot then lets all jump in and have a good time, then think about what happened later.....Luvin the Kink one cum at a time..... Originally Posted by cumalot
I'd be more likely to try it more spur of the moment, than planned so I did not have time to over think it, DP sounds good though.
Hey everyone, I was wondering if anyone would visit a provider for a doubles if she had a male sub as a partner? The provider would be Dom over the male sub but not necessarily over the hobbiest unless of course that was wanted as well. This might include interaction between the male sub and the hobbiest or might not depending on the desire. The sub would do whatever (within limits) that the Dom provider commanded and that of course would be at the hobbiest's direction.

Just a thought....If you would like to answer this question but not openly please feel free to PM me. Originally Posted by jttdfw
Not so much the Dom/Sub scenario but sure...I'd be open to the provider having a male partner. I've done plenty of MFM (one of which turned into a slight MMF), FMF and FFM. As long as everyone is having a good time...play on
i would love it
I'd consider it as long as no gay shit was involved.
In my MFM fantasy, there will be NO sword crossing. I have a sheath for each sword, no crossing necessary!
i would love it Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
I did a doubles similar 3 years ago in Florida.It was a swinger type date and we all had our own linits but it turned out pretty damn hot! I won't ever forget it,and would try it again... Originally Posted by Exotic Beauty
I'm sure everything is fun and exciting with you two ladies!!
I have a mfm scheduled tonite!! wooohooooo can't wait!