how low will the liberal left go? THIS LOW!

Yet people are arguing that he did, as if that’s going to bring back the girl. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I think we can all agree that I hate liberals/left wingers/affirmative action as much as anyone.

However, just as the jackass plantation owners brought in black people as slaves to destroy the small pushback against power by the poor white worker, these rich agricultural interests have done the same by exploiting Hispanic workers so they could pay less and not have to put up with uppity uneducated lower class white laborers.

The rich elite on both sides of the aisle only care about their privilege that comes from wealth. They will fuck over anyone in their way. That's why Trump is both beloved by poor whites and hated by the elites. He stands up for marginalized whites when everyone else hates them.

Now, I don't agree with confiscating wealth but all the rich assholes need to help out the poor people, without consideration of race, because non white racial preferences are destroying our country.