OBAMACARE FAILURE: 31 MILLION UN-INSURED BEFORE OBAMACARE AND 31+ MILLION UN-INSURED TEN YEARS AFTER OBAMACARE !

According to the CBO reports..................

Obama destroys an existing health insurance system (1/7th of our economy); replaces it with an equally awful insurance exchange, and we end up with the same number of Americans uninsured, higher costs, and lower services ?

Obama's idea of "transforming" America.

We've been punked by Obama and the Democrats.

Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirly where are you getting your numbers from? Or did you just make them up?

It's 50 million uninsured before Obamacare not 31 million. By the end of 2019, 94% of all citizens under age 65 will be insured. This is from the CBO estimates 2010. From the link. Go to table 4 it's all there.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...dreconprop.pdf
Whirly where are you getting your numbers from? Or did you just make them up?

It's 50 million uninsured before Obamacare not 31 million. By the end of 2019, 94% of all citizens under age 65 will be insured. This is from the CBO estimates 2010. From the link. Go to table 4 it's all there.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...dreconprop.pdf Originally Posted by flghtr65

You act these "projections" are real. Even if they were based on real numbers, they are still just projections.
That is a foolish assumption on your part Eva. The right has made many claims and predictions about Obamacare and just about all have been proven to be true.

It comes down to math and many democrats (not elected but professional) have said so. If they don't have enough invincibles for a 60-40 split then Obamacare fails and fails badly. Right now for all the posturing by the White House they have no, NO, definitive numbers on how many people have actually signed up and PAID for their insurance. If they haven't paid then they are not covered. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Bullshit.

What "many claims" have proven to be true?

I'm covered. Are you?
You act these "projections" are real. Even if they were based on real numbers, they are still just projections. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The number of uninsured before Obamacare is a real number not a projection. The number that Whirly had is not correct. It's 50 million not 31 million. Whirly said his number came from the CBO. However, he did not provide a link. JD, if the CBO projections were bad you would be screaming bloody murder.
Just think of the outrage you would be having if it went smoothly, and the numbers were higher of those signing up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Just imagine YOUR outrage if Obama had not been elected?? SEE, we can play made up hypotheticals too. Which proves what exactly?
Just think of the outrage you would be having if it went smoothly, and the numbers were higher of those signing up. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

And the rates weren't double & triple. Deductibles weren't $5,000.00-$12,000.00...

You might have a point... NO... I'm not talking about your Mommies nipple

Just imagine YOUR outrage if Obama had not been elected?? SEE, we can play made up hypotheticals too. Which proves what exactly? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Why would I have outrage? Silly rabbit.
And the rates weren't double & triple. Deductibles weren't $5,000.00-$12,000.00...

You might have a point... NO... I'm not talking about your Mommies nipple

Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Wonderful picture of you and your mother. Got any more family pics you want to share?
The number of uninsured before Obamacare is a real number not a projection. The number that Whirly had is not correct. It's 50 million not 31 million. Whirly said his number came from the CBO. However, he did not provide a link. JD, if the CBO projections were bad you would be screaming bloody murder. Originally Posted by flghtr65
What fantasy land do you live in flighr?

First, the number of uninsured IS a projection. I believe it was based on the 2010 census and Insurance industry numbers but they don't know who many people at one given time are here illegally or have insurance. It is a guesstimated number.

More importantly, approximately 5 MILLION policies were canceled. That means they need to sign up 11 million people to private insurance by March 31. Out of the 3.3 MM the White House has said that are enrolled, best "projections" have 80% actually making a first payment.

Did you see the Jay Carney response when asked how many people had paid? He hid behind a "privacy" issue! Not only is there no privacy in a bulk number reporting but the US Govt has to pay the Insurance companies for those up-to-date policy subsidies! What an idiot.

So as of about a week ago, they have issued about 2.5 million policies which means 2.5 million people LESS people have private insurance than BEFORE the individual mandate. Let me repeat: LESS PEOPLE TODAY HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE THAN IN 2013 THANKS TO OBAMACARE.

My projection: Later in the year or early next (after the 2014 elections) the CBO will come out with a revised estimate showing less optimistic "enrollment" numbers and greater cost.

Thanks Obama.
What fantasy land do you live in flighr?

First, the number of uninsured IS a projection. I believe it was based on the 2010 census and Insurance industry numbers but they don't know who many people at one given time are here illegally or have insurance. It is a guesstimated number.

More importantly, approximately 5 MILLION policies were canceled. That means they need to sign up 11 million people to private insurance by March 31. Out of the 3.3 MM the White House has said that are enrolled, best "projections" have 80% actually making a first payment.

Did you see the Jay Carney response when asked how many people had paid? He hid behind a "privacy" issue! Not only is there no privacy in a bulk number reporting but the US Govt has to pay the Insurance companies for those up-to-date policy subsidies! What an idiot.

So as of about a week ago, they have issued about 2.5 million policies which means 2.5 million people LESS people have private insurance than BEFORE the individual mandate. Let me repeat: LESS PEOPLE TODAY HAVE PRIVATE INSURANCE THAN IN 2013 THANKS TO OBAMACARE.

My projection: Later in the year or early next (after the 2014 elections) the CBO will come out with a revised estimate showing less optimistic "enrollment" numbers and greater cost.

Thanks Obama. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Can you read a column graph? The number of uninsured in 2010 is 50 million. The number off uninsured for 2013 is 51 million. I took the lower number, 50 million from 2010. So, the 50 million uninsured is a REAL number. What fantasy land does Whirly live on? Where did he get 31 million from for the number of uninsured?

Yes, 5 million cancellation letters went out. Some of the cancelled policies have been restored. Wellpoint said that they would restore theirs. Your numbers are off. You won't know anything until after March. If the health insurance companies did not ignore the grandfather rules, the old polices (that did not meet the new standard) would not have been cancelled. This is not the fault of the ACA.

The people with pre-existing conditions who were denied an insurance policy in the past are thanking Obama.

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fil...dreconprop.pdf
None of the "cancelled" policies have been restored, unless your group got an Obama exemption.
Did yours get cancelled?
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Here you are ....
Can you read a column graph? The number of uninsured in 2010 is 50 million. Originally Posted by flghtr65
I now know why everyone in favor of ObamainableCare wants to stick with the debunked figure of 50 million .... so it won't look so bad when ObaminableCare ....

insures 10 million decreasing the number to 40 million still uninsured and then ...

add back another 30 million who will lose their insurance in the next few years.

That way the result will be only 70 million without insurance, rather than 80 million.

If I were the "CFO" of a company (I am BTW) and I took over with a 50 million dollar loss and "FLIPPED" into a 70 million dollar loss ... I would be FIRED!

The rest of you lame-ass number crunchers who are speculating on numbers .. are too!
Snick and snort? Originally Posted by lustylad

That's the sounds of their Man Train.