Class

In my opinion Class has very little to do with how much money you appear to have,and far more with how you relate to others. I find it ironic that some people feel the need to constantly tell anyone who will listen all about how much money they earn, as well as how, and what they spend it on. What is even worse in our particular world are the providers who have to constantly brag about how much their clients pay , and how popular they think they are.It is really a shame that some people can only feel good about themselves when they are comparing their life to others.Like many have already stated, class is in the eye of the beholder. But anytime I see a provider bragging about her financial situation The only thing I think is that has to be as far from true class as it gets.
My def of class is a person that always tries to do what
is most right in any given situation, even if that means
admitting that you were totally wrong.

Being able to change your attitude or belief about something
when the light of truth is shown.

A classy person isn't someone who never makes mistakes.
They are someone who can admit to them, and learn from them.

Each time you do you should get a little more classy.
Tony, thank you. That's a wonderful definition. I appreciate that.

Do classy people describe themselves as classy? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

I doubt it. If you truly had class, there's no need to say it. It would show in your actions, words, behavior and thought.
Class is very arbitrary IMO.
Personally I think poise is a better term to go by.
If you truly had class, there's no need to say it. It would show in your actions, words, behavior and thought. Originally Posted by alluringava

mmmmm......nicely said, alluringava.
I doubt it. If you truly had class, there's no need to say it. It would show in your actions, words, behavior and thought. Originally Posted by alluringava
Agreed! And BTW D&T is for everyone!
In my opinion like most so far "classy" is how you treat others, respect for others as well as yourself, being true to others as well as yourself. Some of the classiest people I know are very humble and like to stay in the background.
But anytime I see a provider bragging about her financial situation The only thing I think is that has to be as far from true class as it gets. Originally Posted by Katy Alexander
In my opinion like most so far "classy" is how you treat others, respect for others as well as yourself, being true to others as well as yourself. Some of the classiest people I know are very humble and like to stay in the background. Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
Far too much of the first and far too little of the second. Ladies, (you all know who you are), you are ALL lovely but some in this business don't have the maturity to act with class and grace. Enough Said.
Do classy people describe themselves as classy? Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie
I agree with Tony, that is pretty close to perfect.

No, I don't believe classy people would ever openly admit that they are classy, and would act embarrassed if you referred to them as such, because they are humble as well. Originally Posted by Tiffany Cums
Class is not defined by a collection of wealth but a self perception and self worth that spills out to others. A pauper can have all the class in the world. Very over used word in the hobby Originally Posted by burkalini
Those of us that are classy would never say so. We usually allow others to do that for us. Let me say that I am both humbled and embarassed every time I am referred to as such.

I disagree with the Burkster, self-perception of class is conceit (see??)- the general acknowledgement of class from others is how the sentiment is conveyed - We classy people don't spend a minute of time thinking about it. It just comes naturally.....but how would you know?!?
I truly appreciate everyone's opinions. Sometimes I just ponder about myself sometimes and wonder why this or why that, and then I look at others and wonder why this or why that, or can I be this or can I be that.

Even at my age, still trying to make myself into a better person or how others see me.

Thank you again. This thread has been an interesting read to me.
I truly appreciate everyone's opinions. Sometimes I just ponder about myself sometimes and wonder why this or why that, and then I look at others and wonder why this or why that, or can I be this or can I be that.

Even at my age, still trying to make myself into a better person or how others see me.

Thank you again. This thread has been an interesting read to me. Originally Posted by Lil Oral Annie

Just with that positive attitude, you're a class act Annie.
Okay that's solved. Now Annie hug Ava . . . post the pics.
LOL pyramider... Oh I would love to have that woman all over me. And she's a real sweetheart and a great friend. xoxo Ava!
Well good . . . now hug . . . and send me pics.
Pyramider must like pics alot/ He must have a blister on his hand. lol