Never Forget the Cost of Human Life!

Agree; and add to that list - wrong !

I didn't assume it. And, since we're being all picky, where does the OP indicate in any way that her post relates to the two kids who were shot down that weren't participating in the protest?

It's a perfect example of the Professor trying to be professorial....and, instead just looking silly and nit-pickish... Originally Posted by timpage
  • CJ7
  • 08-15-2013, 11:28 AM
I didn't assume it. And, since we're being all picky, where does the OP indicate in any way that her post relates to the two kids who were shot down that weren't participating in the protest?

It's a perfect example of the Professor trying to be professorial....and, instead just looking silly and nit-pickish. Now, you've boarded that short bus too. Originally Posted by timpage

boarded hell, he never got off ..
  • WTF
  • 08-15-2013, 12:43 PM
. I appreciate what you are trying to say but I have to respond by pointing out how many soldiers, firemen, and policemen had died safe guarding your liberties, property, and lives. How about remembering them?

If you really want to know more then I suggest Kent State by James Michener Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
For the record...only 3k were killed on 9/11, while more than four it is not a very high number considering our reaction.

...and certainly not a military victory by any means or measure.

May have to read the book though...I like James Michener. Thanks for the recon.

maybe she's a Neil Young fan Originally Posted by JCM800
Gotta love that song!...well our righties probably do not!
She does look hot in thigh highs, though!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Don't care what you all say ... they still look good.