Booty Vs. Tits

I'm not much of a boob girl... But I can apperciate a natural pair that sit up nicely. However there is NOTHING like a firm, round butt!!!!! Sexiest thing on a woman!
I favor booty. But I like tites too.
Booty!
If I have to choose between a girl who is flabby with big boobs or a nice toned hottie with smaller ones, I will go with the latter. Many women with natural boobs tend to carry extra weight...myself included, so I am attracted to the exact opposite. Taller girls who are very toned, but not always busty. Now if a girl is just a little bigger but firm, that's a go as well. My body may not be spinner by definition, but I am rock hard!
I'm more of a booty man. It doesn't have to as big as a Luke dancer, just nice and firm.
i am a booty type of girl....a girl with a nice ass is a big turn on to me...but i do like a nice set of natural boobies, or fake ones that look real...that is hard to find......
Titties - small perky and real. They make me happy.
I am more of an ass person myself . I love a hot sexy lady with a little booty it doesnt have to be a lot but just enough
I'm not called a bootyologist for nothing!

Booty, all day long!
I could care less if a lady has an ass like Hank Hill, give me some big ol titty's! Give me early Jennifer Connelly with a great rack & some meat on her bones than the skinny version that she turned into.
If I had to pick my ideal figure for what I like, I would say Jessica Simpson when she was married to Nick and Reese Witherspoon in Freeway lol! Damn that was a classic!
Tits, without a doubt.
I like everything, she can have a great ass and no tits, great tits and no ass, great both or neither but a great face. If I find a gal attractive then I'm fine with whatever her imperfections are. There's not "just one" thing I have to have....
I'm not a huge fan of a big ass or tits. I prefer them supermodel shaped.

BTW that is Carly Foulkes (T-Mobile girl)
Yes Emma you have boyh but ... NBA policy