You know you've been providing too long if....

When things that always seemed normal to you stick out as hobby acronyms everywhere you go..

(Anytime I see something with the word "Greek" in it, I cringe.. I used to love Greek gyros but they don't appeal to me as much anymore.. And spas that advertise facials always make my mind wander LOL)

When you're about to get hot and heavy with a civvie and you ask him if he wants to do a half hour or an hour

When every time someone says they need you for a couple hours you hear
*Cha-ching*

when you first meet someone civi you pause before saying your name, because you're so used to saying hobby name

when you start to think all girls should get paid before putting out...
You have to continually purchase larger size dildoes in order to effectively get yourself off.

The IRS files tax evasion charges against you and lists 5000 men on its witness list.
When every time someone says they need you for a couple hours you hear
*Cha-ching*

when you first meet someone civi you pause before saying your name, because you're so used to saying hobby name

when you start to think all girls should get paid before putting out... Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
GUILTY! LOL!!!!!
Lol that's funny
When you and a client both reminisce fondly about
Harry Trumans inauguration speech.
When your hobby life is the dominant part of your life then no mattter how long it's been it's too long.
When you get your first social security check ... and ruefully note that you can earn that amount in just a few hours a week
Ladies add anything LOL
You know you've been providing so long IF

5. You start seeing those abbreviated words in the signs and liscense plates like CIM, DATY, BBBJ, etc.
Originally Posted by alluringava
OMG, through no fault of my own have had license plates that had BBBJ and FBSM. It helped learning my license plate number real easy.

@Sanaa, I don't know if it counts, but I have a 'for love or for money' policy. I'll either be the best whore, or the best girlfriend I can be.
1) You want to go horseback riding. The trail guide asks if you want to try bareback, and you tell him he's out of his fucking mind.

2) You pass a Humvee in traffic with your SO. He says "I wonder what a Hummer's going for these days" and you blurt out "$100 for half an hour."

3) Your dad comes by with some money he owes you. He asks where you want it, then can't figure out why you said "on the dresser, unmarked envelope, please."

4) Your friend is in the restaurant business. Over drinks, she says "I just need to get a few decent reviews," and you tell her to try the Welcome Wagon.
You go to buy something from a cute guy at a store ( like a fancy cell phone) and then say, " You know, that phone is 300 dollars...well, want to spend an hour with me for barter?"
You go to buy something from a cute guy at a store ( like a fancy cell phone) and then say, " You know, that phone is 300 dollars...well, want to spend an hour with me for barter?" Originally Posted by alluringava

Now if he says no but I will get you a 10 dollar prepaid card then you know it's been too long
Now if he says no but I will get you a 10 dollar prepaid card then you know it's been too long Originally Posted by burkalini

Haha. So true, so true. Or a boyfriend gives me Angel perfume and I say " YOU REMEMBERED WHAT WAS ON MY WISHLIST!!"
Remember Ben Franklin? He invented electricity? Kite, string and key? The key was to SNL's apartment! LOL
Remember Ben Franklin? He invented electricity? Kite, string and key? The key was to SNL's apartment! LOL Originally Posted by Still Looking
LOL well I love Ben Franklins of a different sort. The green papery ones