Poll For Next M&G

JB, I am leaning towards "vintage." Old age and treachery will win every time.
SRO I really love your tag line, I get a smile about it every time I read one of your messages.
JB,

I tried to tell him what a human banana split is, but he stopped me. Something about work and not wanting to have a hard on. Pffftt

I do believe he's very excited for our next private m&g.
SRO I really love your tag line, I get a smile about it every time I read one of your messages. Originally Posted by farmstud60
It is not my words but I do indeed like it

JB, I tried to tell him what a human banana split was, but he stopped me. Something about work and not wanting to have a hard on. Pffftt. I do believe he's very excited for our next private m&g. Originally Posted by MsElena
Ms. Elena! I am saving a HO for you! It's TMI for JB.
Oppss, my bad.

Spank me now.
Promise? It's ok I was kidding. But spanking a mistress might be fun!
I saw it done at the M&G and it looked like fun.

Nebman70
LOL damn that's right. I forgot about that Nebman. That hurt too.
Well hell, SRO - now I'm jealous . . .

LOL!

I am really hoping that the next M&G in Omaha that Elena is organizing can fall earlier in the month of July (for instance, the 14th) to possibly facilitate a late August get together that might include many of the great gentlemen from across the US (and abroad) that are visiting Nebraska during that time for several major events / conventions . . . it would be a blast, and I feel that attendance would be absolutely astonishing!

Omahan, I would ADORE the opportunity to sit on your lap . . . I do hope you'll be able to attend!

Kisses,

- Jackie
I would love to attend another meet & greet but Thursday's are terrible days for me!
I was part of an oreo cookie once. Oh yeah!
I was part of an oreo cookie once. Oh yeah! Originally Posted by Omahan
Been there, done that. Oh to be young again.
I would love to attend another meet & greet but Thursday's are terrible days for me! Originally Posted by Alexis_Summers
,,,,i may have to go to omaha if your presence will be there!
Has there been any decision yet? I am out of town July 14 and 21, so could only do the 28 date. I had mistaken hopes for this week Thursday, which would be nice. But reading the thread July is preferred to June.
I have received a few emails today/this evening asking me if there's a way we could change it to a Tuesday instead of a Thursday.

I'm going to start a new thread since this one had the poll and see how everyone feels. I want to make sure y'all are happy.