car broke down, need help, willing to "earn" it

• Booth
  • 04-27-2010, 05:09 PM
I hope he's really able to fix it and not just "fix" it.
Nerdy girl? Ooh I think I like that one. : ) Originally Posted by honeydavis
Talk nerdy to me, baby!
Well considering he'll be the one I call every time something with my car goes wrong...SURE! take a bat to my car, he'll own me forever. I wouldnt mind. : )
SweetBlonde from this board heard my cry for help and rescued me, I am staying with her and she is taking the best care of me. She's even helping me try to get back on my feet financially

I also have very nice gentleman who is going to get my car fixed in trade for a hot overnight....Hm... I hope the repair bill is uber expensive so I can spend more than just one night. This is the first time back to work in a LONG while and I'm really wet. I hope he's ready for fun after dinner, before bed, in the middle of night and also 5 minutes before his alarm clock goes off. Hope I don't wear him out! Originally Posted by honeydavis
----------Shit....and who says nice guys finish last. One lucky ass boy scout there who ever he is!!
I like nice guys....and I love how they finish last because they make me cum first! ~.^
your issue is mostly like one of two pans underneath your car, a new pan and gasket should fix it, shouldn't be more then like 70-80 bucks depending on your car...

what color is the oil that is leaking? If it's red, then it's your transmission pan, if it's regular color oil, just your normal oil pan.
I know she has verified provider status, but has anyone here seen honey? I spoke with her by email and got a little weirded out by the personal nature of some of the questions. PM me.
  • Trey
  • 05-10-2010, 01:06 PM

at least you found help
I know she has verified provider status, but has anyone here seen honey? I spoke with her by email and got a little weirded out by the personal nature of some of the questions. PM me. Originally Posted by lickagator39
She can ask any question, I don't mind, would like to see her myself
Lickagator ~Asking for reference is standard practice for screening methods. You'll find that happens a lot here. Welcome to Eccie.
I know she has verified provider status, but has anyone here seen honey? I spoke with her by email and got a little weirded out by the personal nature of some of the questions. PM me. Originally Posted by lickagator39
Honey Davis is a valued member and verified provider. She has been in the hobbie for several years and has numerous reviews (most of them found on the "old" site).

Like most providers, she does her own screening and does it in her own way.

And yes, I do know her, for several years now.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Ok, my apologies to Honey and anyone else that took offense. I have been a member of this board and the P under the same handle, so I'm not exactly new, but just a little more careful than most. Honey, you seem like a nice person and maybe I just took your personal interest the wrong way. If you would still be interested in seeing me, I would love that.
too fucking funny
too fucking funny Originally Posted by dearhunter
I thought I was the only one that thought that
I have something dripping under my chassis too, it kind of a clear liquid..
What is that?
I thought I was the only one that thought that
I have something dripping under my chassis too, it kind of a clear liquid..
What is that? Originally Posted by luxury daphne

I believe that's lip gloss.......great for chapped lips.........

gets in facial hair too..