WILL RUBIO BOLT THE GOP ? NEW POLLS SUGGEST HE SHOULD.

Your a dumb shit.

Just enforcing existing laws would almost eliminate illegal immigration.

By the way, there is no way to seal the border. Originally Posted by timpage
Whatever. I guess the status quo on immigration is good for the loonies on the right. With abortion, it gives them something to stay all spun up about instead of actually doing something about the real problems facing the country.

By the way, there is no way to seal the border. Your side goes through this charade every 4 years or so. You can't seal that border without spending a gazillion dollars. Go down there, take a look. A fence won't work. It's not physically possible. As for smuggling bomb materials in, there's no fucking way a serious terrorist would cross that border. Too many other ways in that create less of a chance of being detained. I always love that argument too....like they've got to carry the "bomb materials" in on their backs. You've seen "Act of Valor" and other movies too many times. That is horseshit. Originally Posted by timpage
My side? I'm Pro-Choice, or at least I don't think the feds should have anything to do with abortions? Not sure which side you think I'm on? I'm on America's side.

Okay, well it wasn't horseshit for the eleven million illegal aliens here now, or the millions of pounds of illegal substances they smuggle across the border every year that could just as easily be anything. I think you will find the more we legalize here, the more the cartels will look for other opportunities and they don't care what it is they smuggle. But, I hope you are right and I am wrong.

I do however, think from the country who put a man on the moon and all of our great achievements in the past, we are capable of building a fence.
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2013, 04:58 PM
why smuggle, build em right here after the terrorist clears immigration at JFK or LAX

when the gubment does something to help them stop that the right pitches a bitch, then pitches a bitch about those pesky borders and smugglers

confusing aint it?
why smuggle, build em right here after the terrorist clears immigration at JFK or LAX

when the gubment does something to help them stop that the right pitches a bitch, then pitches a bitch about those pesky borders and smugglers

confusing aint it? Originally Posted by CJ7
Exactly, the gubment does little to stop them from coming here. Actually we let them come here, put them on welfare, give them scholarships, then sit around looking stupid while we try to figure out why they bombed us.

They are already coming across the Mexican and Canadian border. It's a little too late once they get here, or so says Boston.
The Senate bill won't solve the problem; CBO scoring says it will reduce illegal immigration by only 30% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrape the Senate bill. Enforce existing laws; and illegal immigration goes down by more than double !!!!!!!!
The Senate bill won't solve the problem; CBO scoring says it will reduce illegal immigration by only 30% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scrape the Senate bill. Enforce existing laws; and illegal immigration goes down by more than double !!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That would certainly be a starting point since many "illegals" entered this country on valid visas and then overstayed their time limit.

Plus, you know the U.S. has an illegal immigration problem when it starts posting its border signs in Chinese.

http://www.politifact.com/texas/stat...atrol-signs-e/
lol ....does Mexico now have a Chinese problem?
lol ....does Mexico now have a Chinese problem? Originally Posted by JCM800
No. The U.S. has the problem. Chinese illegals are being smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border.
lol ....does Mexico now have a Chinese problem? Originally Posted by JCM800
Yes. Not just the Chinese but latinos from central america and south america are coming thru mexico.

The plan to bomb the Saudi Embassy in DC by the Iranians involved shipping explosives from Mexico.