Need a real explination on ECCIE "gentleman"

I could say the same thing! Only you are more concise and friendly, K4U! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I'm glad you responded before me. If I had responded before you, mine would have probably been the opposite of concise and friendly (as in offensive and shitty). LOL (Inside joke between me and THN). I agree 100% with everything THN said. And I cannot agree enough that not listing your phone number can cut down all the time wasters and bs by more than 60 pct!!!
And I think you're taking too much risk by putting your face pic!
I'm an Asshole first thing in the morning, Samantha. Just ignore me before 11am. Lol!!!

I agree about the phone number too. I have mine posted still for some stupid reason but I weed through the time wasters pretty quickly now - it becomes like second nature. I'm very short and to the point when texting. I don't visit much outside of a session. If I didn't draw that hard-line my whole day would be consumed with guys who just want someone to talk to. I love talking with ppl (lol) its just that when you have a handful of people thinking they can text you any time they wanna talk with someone it will run over your day before u even realize it. If you are a people-pleaser that can be one of the biggest challenges but you HAVE to do it or you'll end up sacrificing your livelihood just to help some guy who has absolutely no intention of seeing you. Some guys will really take advantage of your efforts to be accomodating to them. I have fallen into that trap more times than I care to admit.
CJ, go get 'em red.