Overnight.....What to expect?

Really depends on what the gentleman wants and if the provider is willing. I've done many overnights, but mostly with regulars who desired a combo of carnality and companionship. Usually started with dinner and a show/concert/day at the RenFest/some festivity, then more fun in private, restorative sleep, perhaps a sexy snack in the wee hours, ZZZZZ, then a bangin' breakfast or wake-up blow.

I've
also cooked for fellows, had a few take over the kitchen from me, or we ordered food in and munched nekkid in bed watching a DVD, then relished each other the rest of the night, with intervals of pillow communion.

Some gents want a dusk-to-dawn marathon of non-stop gymnastic gyrations, but if so, I advise them to call someone younger and more energetic, and make it absolutely plain what's expected. Gives the provider a chance to nap beforehand, plus not schedule anybody else immediately the next day so they can grab some rest.

Just for trust and safety issues, it is indeed best to only do overnights with well-established ladies/gents you are already at least somewhat familiar with. However, that isn't a guarantee. A couple of years back I had an out-of-town businessman who I had seen several times before walk off after an overnight and "forget" to leave my donation, and since I had spend pleasant multi-hours with him previously and never had a problem, no, I stupidly didn't collect up front. He "forgot" to ever send it via Paypal, and I never heard from him again.

Eight to 12 hours is a lot of time to spend with another person you don't know well. If you're considering an overnight, OP, why don't you do a dinner date "test drive" first and see how 4 or 5 hours go?
I tend to agree with the thought if your not going at it all night long then have 2 sessions, one in the evening and another in the morning.
  • Trey
  • 12-09-2016, 09:00 AM
It's only for the lonely. I wish I could fuck my chick and have her leave for the night. But I have to sleep with her. She even farts in the bed. That's not cool man. I'm not paying for that.
I tend to agree with the thought if your not going at it all night long then have 2 sessions, one in the evening and another in the morning. Originally Posted by holmes50
That's something I've successfully negotiated, especially when I've traveled to or with someone. We have Fancy fun the night before, then break in separate rooms allowing us both to rest easily (not worrying about our respective belongings, snoring, bodily noises and functions, bad breath and scary hair), I get up early and freshen up, then take care of my lad's morning woodpile.

No matter the circumstances, communication is key. Be clear and upfront with your expectations, boundaries, and the arrangements.

It's only for the lonely. I wish I could fuck my chick and have her leave for the night. But I have to sleep with her. She even farts in the bed. That's not cool man. I'm not paying for that. Originally Posted by Trey

between the dranks and/or drugs you won't know she farted
I tend to agree with the thought if your not going at it all night long then have 2 sessions, one in the evening and another in the morning. Originally Posted by holmes50
I'd agree with that as well. I'm not as young as I used to be so I can't go at it all night. It takes me a little time to recover between pops. So for an overnight session I might only be able to get 2-3 pops.
Get to know her first before you try an overnighter....but your mileage will vary.
Every provider is different, therefore, every overnight situation will be different.

I would suggest making your desires known to your provider of choice and then she can tell you if she is able to accommodate.
Ladies and Gents: First, happy holidays.

I have never done overnight. Was wondering what wonders am I missing. Is it just fuck fest for the whole night? Or other activity are also involved? Like movie and dinning out: like a real date? Does it involve either party sleeping? etc. etc. etc.

In short: what are the pros and cons of overnight? Originally Posted by kiwilover02
It is what you want it to be, if you hire a provider overnight for a fuck fest, then have a fuck fest, if not, then you are renting a companion for the night. Just make sure to agree on expectations from both sides.

I had 3 overnights in the last two weeks with 3 different providers, all 3 providers "friends"
The first we agreed to a reasonable overnight fee (12 hours) night went like this: fuck, dinner, dancing, fuck, sleep, fuck, breakfast.
Second, no overnight fee ( but gave her a good tip) fuck, dinner, fuck, sleep, bbbjtc, breakfast
Third, no overnight fee, fuck, dinner, sleep, fuck, breakfast.

Pros?. Well all 3 providers are 20+ younger, fun and very good company, nice to spend an extended time with them not be concerned about the time
Cons? I would not do it with a provider I dont know, dont know what to expect or that is all business.
Cool story bro...
I would recommend only doing overnights with ladies you have seen before and enjoy spending time with. There are to many unknowns on a first time meet with any provider. She may be great for the first 2 hours but eventually you 2 are going to have to spend time together when your not fucking. And if there is no mutual ground for you 2 then it would be like a night with a wife or SO. Fuck, watch tv, fuck again then sleep, where is the fun in that. Make sure you can stand to be in the company of this provider for 10 to 12 hours before you commit to it.
My overnight experience was one of my regulars fell asleep after an intense session. So I cuddled up next to her n fell asleep spooning her. Course we were both horny in the am. I tipped her, but no damn way ima say how much, or ima get rotten tomatoes thrown at me. So after, she always managed to "fall asleep" after our sessions. True story. We split up when she decided to go "preggo," which struck me as too fetishy.

When will I get such help from luck?! Lol!
  • Trey
  • 12-10-2016, 05:41 AM
When will I get such help from luck?! Lol! Originally Posted by kiwilover02
When you too a girl so much you're embarrassed to say.
This is one thing I know nothing about. I also wonder what happens .... I've always assumed that both parties would sleep at some point and I cannot sleep in front of strangers - at all - so I have never been tempted to accept an offer for an overnight.