What about feet?

thank u babe
thank u babe Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Your welcome! Your toenails are pretty as well. I think many women try to go overboard with little diamonds and other items.

You're toenails have a simple, yet beautiful, look about them. It also doesn't hurt that skin is the perfect hue! But that's another thread!!!
I don't really consider myself a foot fetish, but love to see clean manicured feet. I always thought that a woman who takes care of her feet takes care of other areas imo.
I have a special guy who I do foot play with...we jump in shower & get all clean..then for the next 30 minutes I suck/lick & kiss his feet and toes Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thats hot...30 mins of that then followed by 30 mins of BBBJCIM, I just came.
i love my feet
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen

Not bad. Not bad at all.
  • jan-w
  • 07-31-2011, 10:04 PM
Your welcome! Your toenails are pretty as well. I think many women try to go overboard with little diamonds and other items.

You're toenails have a simple, yet beautiful, look about them. It also doesn't hurt that skin is the perfect hue! But that's another thread!!! Originally Posted by JohnnyG1977
You guys don't know what you're missing. Kaylen is fast becoming a KC legend.
and Sexy Kaylen if you were close to me I would love them too!
I love having my feet adored and pampered. I also love the arch of my foot nibbled, not bitten, nibbled.
When im very attracted to someone and am in a sensual mood... Ill move down his body slowly, past his cock and kiss his legs & feet and suck 1 of his toes before going back up. Same applies for girls. Its rare but I really like doing that.
i luv worshipping a Woman's feet. Make 'em a little stinky and dirty and i'm ecstatic.
Come worship, massage, lick my feet, suck my toes you dirty boys!!! Oh I give foot jobs also... with or without stockings!!!!
With pleasure LadyRed
i love my feet
Originally Posted by SexyKaylen
Me too!
  • R.M.
  • 08-26-2011, 07:18 AM
I love the french pedicure, pretty feet.
He has kidded about sucking my toes and held me feet and said they are cute
and when I put a foot in his lap he was ready to go to the bedroom straight away! Originally Posted by CRISTY-CUPPS
yeah i understand that feeling and why? i dont know but they have to be cute
One night I was walking in the street where the cars tires had pushed the snow off to the side. A car passed and I looked up instead of where I was walking. I stepped on a clump of iced snow and broke my foot. I went to the doctor and in that visit, I knew.

He has beautiful eye to gaze into. As I sat on the table, he placed my foot on his stool very near his 'goods'. I could feel the heat at my feet and in his eyes. He caressed my foot as he explained the inner workings of the foot.

He's also a leg man and one the kindest doctors I have ever seen. In a way, I'm wishing I wasn't so damn healthy... lol