It's Not Easy Being Beta

I have a friend like you that I met before I was a provider. He was being taken advantage of in the SB/SD world so I introduced him to the hobby. He is conscientious of other's time and relatively generous so that makes a difference in being a "tire-kicker" or not.

So far I introduced him to two ladies and I believe he has also a met a few through them as well. Point is, if you get in and network with a group of ladies who know you aren't just taking advantage of their kind-nature and really appreciate that "build-up" then you can still have a good time in the hobby.

The goal, as always, is mutual respect, understanding and boundaries. Yes your situation is a bit more involved than just an hour here or there but if you are genuinely interested, shoot me a pm outlining your physical preferences and I might be able to recommend a few ladies.

Either way, good luck hitting off some "out of the box ideas" (joke not lost there).
Cliff notes anyone?
All, I appreciate the kind words, even harsh ones. I think I need time to sort things out. Therefore I've asked the mods to account/remove me. I think its best this way.
Sigh......hilarious!!!
I have an idea. Send the girl you want to see 600 bucks via green dot, or some ting like that.
300 is for the administrative expenses for her fucking around with your indecisiveness.
300 is for the session. Then she can wait you out and it will be worth her while.

BTW, are you a used car salesman?
That was a long ass rant, but thank you for your honesty instead of giving any more ladies the run-around and thank you for deciding to ask to be removed from a place that is not your cup of tea. Wish you the best
Please not this alpha / beta shit... Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I think the OP would make a great cuckold.

Just sayin'.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Oh definitely, personality wise. Don't know if he'd have the stomach for the actual cuck acts, though. And I know you're itching at the opportunity from your enthusiasm of that last ISO thread .

I was referring to the whole alpha/beta shtick that's in the muscle/lunkhead subculture.

Just sayin'. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Lol! You would say that. I was actually thinking about a couple of your reviews as I was reading his ramble. Seems like a tough way to be introduced into the hobby, though, which is why I didn't mention that possibility. . . Then again, I'm sure anything with you would be outstanding.
Oh definitely, personality wise. Don't know if he'd have the stomach for the actual cuck acts, though. And I know you're itching at the opportunity from your enthusiasm of that last ISO thread .

I was referring to the whole alpha/beta shtick that's in the muscle/lunkhead subculture. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
I actually want to do a cuckhold meet and greet. I was introduced into cuckoldry through the hobby, and I fell in love with it. Having my lover watch me take cock from men who know how to "bring it" turns him into the true "Beta" male that he really is! Poor thang!

But yeah, I totally agree with you on the whole beta thing. ECCIE is not the place for sympathy.

Lol! You would say that. I was actually thinking about a couple of your reviews as I was reading his ramble. Seems like a tough way to be introduced into the hobby, though, which is why I didn't mention that possibility. . . Then again, I'm sure anything with you would be outstanding. Originally Posted by Barrymccockinner
That would be one hell of a way to be introducted into the hobby.

My bulls are bisexual.
Lmfao this is the wierdest thread ever wtf? Is he getting off on this?
Lmfao this is the wierdest thread ever wtf? Is he getting off on this? Originally Posted by dallastxbaby
I think he just got years and years of built up sexual confusion help/therapy for free. At least it only took 6 days.
Rub some dirt on it and take a lap, Nancy.
I'd like to join the amateur psychologists who routinely hand out advise to posts such as yours (and I suspect that I'm as qualified to do so as they are), and here it is:

Your problem is that you think so little of yourself that you think any RW lady that would have you isn't worth having, therefore you are incapable of finding any lady to mate with. You carry that same attitude into the hobby world.

Solve your own self-esteem problems and all of the rest of your problems will no longer exist.
  • Tetas
  • 06-20-2014, 07:35 AM
All, I appreciate the kind words, even harsh ones. I think I need time to sort things out. Therefore I've asked the mods to account/remove me. I think its best this way. Originally Posted by benssin
jackoff.gif

When guys say "we are here for the pussy", babying you ain't exactly what they mean...
lol