Vaccinated FBSM providers

It’s not my concern to answer your question. But that wasn’t the point of my question. But I guess that’s beyond your grasp. I was asking him why it mattered since it doesn’t impact him whether she’s vaccinated or not. Originally Posted by txexetoo

Oh I'm aware that the point of your question was to make a pseudo-political statement. I'm just questioning why people continually feel the need. If it makes him feel better-- then it DOES impact him-- in the sense that he will be better able to relax with his own decisions. The science and whether or not YOU feel the vaccine doesn't work is immaterial if the OP feels that it does work and that it does make a difference. But I guess that's beyond your grasp.
Oh I'm aware that the point of your question was to make a pseudo-political statement. I'm just questioning why people continually feel the need. If it makes him feel better-- then it DOES impact him-- in the sense that he will be better able to relax with his own decisions. The science and whether or not YOU feel the vaccine doesn't work is immaterial if the OP feels that it does work and that it does make a difference. But I guess that's beyond your grasp. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It wasn’t a pseudo political statement. It’s a scientific fact which apparently is beyond your grasp. The vaccine was never designed to prevent anyone from contracting the virus. It was designed to minimize your symptoms and make you an asymptomatic carrier at best. From that standpoint the vaccine works. It is doing what it is designed to do. To head off you passing off the political statement the vaccine does prevent some people from contracting the virus, that’s horseshit. The only way to prove that is too intentionally expose vaccinated people to the virus in a clinical trial and that has not been done.
Why does she need to be vaccinated.? Someone is vaccinated can still contract the virus and still pass it on to others. Originally Posted by txexetoo
You need to go back to 4th grade math where they start with the basics of probability. With the Delta variant, a breakthrough infection in a vaccinated person is 40 times less likely than an infection in an unvaccinated person. There is also very preliminary evidence that a vaccinated person with a asymptomatic infection is slightly less infectious than an asymptomatic unvaccinated person.

And in light of your subsequent posts, a good dose of Freshman statistics might be in order.
You need to go back to 4th grade math where they start with the basics of probability. With the Delta variant, a breakthrough infection in a vaccinated person is 40 times less likely than an infection in an unvaccinated person. There is also very preliminary evidence that a vaccinated person with a asymptomatic infection is slightly less infectious than an asymptomatic unvaccinated person.

And in light of your subsequent posts, a good dose of Freshman statistics might be in order. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
You are talking in theoreticals .
Back to the OP's question....are there any of sair providers out there - i too am interested in someone like this near the galleria...
You are talking in theoreticals . Originally Posted by txexetoo
No, I’m talking about documented results of detailed medical studies. They’re literally scientists collecting data in nearly every country in the wired. Trained bio-statisticians and epidemiologists are going through the data around the clock. It’s called science.
You are talking in theoreticals . Originally Posted by txexetoo
You have been watching Fox News too much.
Go fuck yourself
Continue to live in fear
No, I’m talking about documented results of detailed medical studies. They’re literally scientists collecting data in nearly every country in the wired. Trained bio-statisticians and epidemiologists are going through the data around the clock. It’s called science. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Unless they have intentionally exposed vaccinated people to the virus they are working on theoreticals
You have been watching Fox News too much. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Never watch it