Have you guys ever saved for a session?

I do saved money for that someone special.
Saved to see a lot of top notch girls
Yep, everytime I hit the ATM or have a few extra, I pull money aside for my hobby fund.
So how many of you actually put money away per week, paycheck, or month just to see the girl of your dreams?
Those of you median income guys, how do you see the HDH's? Originally Posted by slims099
i havent seen an HDH in over a year [while she normally charges 300/hr, she agreed to see me for 2 hrs at 500 along w/ her friend]. so, no i dont save up to see HDHs.
i do save up to see my favs only by not spending all my income [see Copierguy0's post below]
btw, the girl/woman of my dreams is not a HDH.

As far as hobby expenditures go I only spend what I could happily give away. It's just pussy and I doubt that I will have any fond memories of paying for it. Originally Posted by monkmonk
most of the time, i only spend what i can afford.
a few times, when i had several consulting options available and decided to partake in more than usual, i moved money from savings to pay but then repaid myself after my next paycheck. a few times, i just spent the savings money.

and agreed, it's not the paying that i'll remember.
but some of the encounters have been extremely memorable!!!

Sounds like a question the providers might want to know.

Number #1 Rule: Pay your bills FIRST

NOW look at what you have left for pussy & gambling. If you need to save, then so be it, do w/o pussy untill you saved enough. (Talk to rosie palm and her 5-sisters)
... Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Actually, I do put aside a little bit here and there from time to time.
Call it extra hobby $.
Bills get paid along with all other necessities, then there's hobby $.
After that, I may put aside a few bills here and there for a HDH lady or a trip across the pond where the ladies have higher fees.
Sometimes the extra cash I've put away might be spent on an extended session with a special lady. Originally Posted by Clouddancer
if any of you all decide to put some money away for an upcoming consultation, just start an IRA - an Individual Recreation Account, kind of like the hold christmas/holiday saving accts that banks used to have.
save now, come later :^)
and, btw, i would be glad to hold it for you in super safe investments :^)

This has been pretty informative, thanks fellas! I think I'm gonna stick to my plan, put some dolla billz aside and QUIT GOING OUT TO PARTY!! Partying does nothing, I'd save hundreds a month if I didn't go out partying twice a week. Originally Posted by slims099
That sounds like a solid plan, Slim. Maybe you're more alpha-male/hunky dude than me, but for the one time in my adult life I wasn't married, partying usually ended up a bunch of wasted money and frustration. Save up for a sure thing Originally Posted by AlienSoul67
i wouldnt say quit partying, just do it less often.
if you have fun partying, dont give it up, just be reasonable about it.

oh and btw, an encounter is not a sure thing. if you do your research and plan well, you just up your probability of having a fun and deliteful time.
I don't save for any one particular encounter. Rather I start shopping once I have a fair amount saved.
I know there are eyes on the bank account that would question any ATM transaction so I can't access provider funds all at one shot. I do get cash back from grocery store visits. I also purchase work supplies and then get a separate check for expenses which goes to my p4p fund. Anytime I buy something from CL that requires cash, I give the SO a higher but still reasonable price.
I don't save for any one particular encounter. Rather I start shopping once I have a fair amount saved.
I know there are eyes on the bank account that would question any ATM transaction so I can't access provider funds all at one shot. I do get cash back from grocery store visits. I also purchase work supplies and then get a separate check for expenses which goes to my p4p fund. Anytime I buy something from CL that requires cash, I give the SO a higher but still reasonable price. Originally Posted by cheatercheater
+1
I tend to volunteer to make that 'quick run' up the store or convenience store grab an extra $10 cash back here and there, or when grocery shopping it's easy to sneak an extra 20 or 40 on a $200 grocery bill. And here lately, this may sound a little dumb, I've been having some decent luck on scratch off tickets.
hmmm save for a session, now that is a great idea. My method is usually to go withdraw the cash from the atm machine. If it works, I must have saved it..lol
I save for every session. If not, then I would go through money pretty quickly. I can usually throw $80-$100 every week in the ever present white envelop.
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought it was about sexual fluids, lol.

Nevermind.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take but by how many moments take your breath away.
I have an entertainment fund, used for anything I wish. Usually save part of it for trips to Dallas and the AMPS every 1-2 months. I always pay my bill and fund my retirement/savings/investments before I splurge on the ladies. No HDH for me.
I have a picture of the girl I'm wanting to see (the HDH) as a background on my iPhone for motivation to save, quit partying and wasting money at the titty bars so I can see her much MUCHHHHHHHH sooner than I anticipate.

It's helping tremendously. :-)
I'm sure every guy's situation is a bit different, but I think there is probably a fundamental difference for married guys vs. single guys. As a married guy, I have to make sure the bills are paid, etc. before discreetly skimming money for the hobby. I try to skim a portion of every paycheck for my ATF and I keep it in a separate account that only I know about.
funny i read this thread as 'have you guys ever shaved for a session"? and was going to post recommending yes please start shaving for a session! LOL

even though i have perfect vision, my vision sometimes sees reads things a whole new way lol
I think most guys who frequent this board have "disposable" money to a certain degree whether it be "discretionary", extra cash or unfortunately large credit lines. Having said that, I'm sure some guys plan on saving for a certain gal and I've tried it also, but as "hookemhorns" stated, I have a problem with the spur of the moment nature of being a horny guy that has access to a large database of hot and horny women.