Spring Poke Her Time!

I need to know if by any chance I can pay with my EBT card, since last time I got kicked out for taking pennies in a plastic bag without rolling them first!! Don't judge me people times are hard!!! ;-) Originally Posted by elhomeboy76
Good news on both counts! Theresa is now taking EBT cards for Poke Her and I found an automatic coin counter that is available 24/7.

Now for the bad news..... Theresa charges 3 for 2 on the EBT card (so $100 cash will cost you $150 on the card) and the coin counter issues a coupon, while charging a 10% fee for counting......

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Ok Sarge so I get the bad news and I think we can work it out, I got 100 on my EBT and will give Theresa $50 in rolled up pennies this time that way i can save the counter's 10% fee. I wonder if Theresa would be good with that deal
Ok Sarge so I get the bad news and I think we can work it out, I got 100 on my EBT and will give Theresa $50 in rolled up pennies this time that way i can save the counter's 10% fee. I wonder if Theresa would be good with that deal Originally Posted by elhomeboy76
LMAO! Get your ass to the game this time! I will count the pennies for Theresa! LOL.

Respectfully,

OldSarge
Is it April 1st yet?
I'm missing my friends up there. LOL
Is it April 1st yet?
I'm missing my friends up there. LOL Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
We miss YOU!
  • ztonk
  • 03-22-2015, 07:06 PM
I should be able to attend this one!

z
Bring it on. Love taking mods money

I should be able to attend this one!

z Originally Posted by ztonk
I'll have a new outfit to wear that night too....
I'll have a new outfit to wear that night too.... Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
How revealing..... or at least I hope it is!

Now, gents, we still have 3 open seats!

It also looks like we will have a lady guest at the game who is new to town......

Looking forward to seeing everyone next week.

Hugs and Kisses

Theresa
This is my new outfit.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I just got it delivered a couple days ago and looking forward to trying it out on the first.
The pics look like you went blonde!

LMAO, I never said it was me. Just the outfit that I'm going to be wearing for the poke-her tournament night.
This is my new outfit.... http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I just got it delivered a couple days ago and looking forward to trying it out on the first. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie
OH HELL YA!!!!!:laughbou nce2:
Tammy you go you sexy thang. I wish I knew how to play poker and had the 100 to buy a seat. Anyone need a good luck charm? LOL.
Hell, you don't need to know how to play. Just ask ffireman.
He can't play worth a shit.
Let the fecal orating commence!!