RIP EULESS POLICE OFFICER

I suppose when you get hauled away in cuffs for prostitution, you'll still think the cops are doing you a service right?
FUCK THE POLICE!!!
I hope a drunk plows into one pulled over giving someone a speeding ticket tonight Originally Posted by willyjack
First thing first.....we all understand that prostitution (and soliciting) is a violation of the law and it's LE's job to enforce these laws. If you're unsure of these laws, check in with Shyster Jon....I'm sure he'll give you the straight skinny on that little tidbit.

Whether we (within the community) agree with these laws or not is beside the point. That said, those who hobby usually go in knowing these risks and accept them as such. In order to minimize these risks, we learn (and teach one another) how to hobby smart, intelligently. Don't walk into a potential sting operation....don't solicit an unknown entity. Basically, do your homework and make sure you and your rental are as close to being 100% safe as possible.

Not sure how you got popped (ie: lead away in cuffs). Nonetheless, it happened; evidently you put yourself in a situation to be compromised. No matter. Suck it up and move on, right.

But wishing the death of anyone involved in LE (just because you feel you were "done wrong") is sick thinking. My advice: be a man...be responsible for your own actions and decisions. Grow a pair and and learn the definition of Accountability.

Lastly.... hoping there's even ONE drunk driver on our roads...? Dude...that's so wrong in so many ways; don't even get me started on that one. Peace, out.
Quit feeding the troll
Now if I did that, I'd be like the squealy little pigs I detest. Originally Posted by willyjack
You're already way worse than the squealy little pigs you detest.

Only low life's with rap sheets dislike the 'squealy little pigs', so my guess is, your's is quite extensive.
Only low life's with rap sheets dislike the 'squealy little pigs', so my guess is, your's is quite extensive. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Nope, no rap sheet, But living in LA saw Daryl Gates goon squad breaking laws more than any fucking criminals.
But wishing the death of anyone involved in LE (just because you feel you were "done wrong") is sick thinking.
I didn't wish it on any one, I wish it on millions!

Lastly.... hoping there's even ONE drunk driver on our roads...? Dude...that's so wrong in so many ways; don't even get me started on that one. Peace, out. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I don't wish any drunk drivers on the road, but they exist. I just hope they hone in on the red and blue lights like a homing beacon til they smash their target.

Cops were mostly the egotistical jock high school bullies who joined the academy, then upon graduation they are sent to do a year as guards in the county jail, where they become calloused and jaded, then set loose on the streets with a gun, night stick, and a shitty fucking attitude to take revenge on society. FUCK THEM!
I love cops. I can't help it, the love of my life was a cop.

At any rate, this is very sad news. My thoughts are with the family.