About 700 arrested in Wall Street protest

I don't think the protests have a cohesive message, just venting frustration. There are all kinds of political stripes represented in those protests from what I can tell. But if they want to upset the status quo and piss off the Establishment, more power to them!
I don't think the protests have a cohesive message, just venting frustration. There are all kinds of political stripes represented in those protests from what I can tell. But if they want to upset the status quo and piss off the Establishment, more power to them! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I think the status quo is somewhat worried but I agree that they are not organized and seem more confused as to who is to blame.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-04-2011, 09:21 PM
This is probably just the very beginning of something much darker.

Once the dollar is no longer the globe's reserve currency... hyper-inflation takes hold... and UE reaches much-much higher... these "protests" will look like happy mass picnics!!

The U.S. is toast!
I believe you are right, Mr. Giz. I think it has gone too far to turn back.
  • MrGiz
  • 10-04-2011, 09:59 PM
I simply do not see politicians of any brand (or 51% of the general population), having the will or the desire to even begin turning economic policy in the correct direction!

The bill is already waaaaaaay too high! It will never be paid... the country has already been bankrupt for quite a while. Continuing to print more money will not work much longer!

Yep.... Toast!