Are pregnant providers accepted in the hobby or no?

• L.A.
  • 05-15-2015, 09:53 AM
What questions are you needing answers too? Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
Not really looking for any specific answers but a active pregnant provider makes me wonder a few things. There is no need for you to answer any of these! They are just things that cross my mind and are not directed toward you specifically.

1. If you're a sex worker why are you not on birth control?
2. Was it a client? Was it a boyfriend? Was it a civilian? You were BBFS'ing somebody.
3. Was it an accident? Was it intentional? Are you looking for 18 years of child support?
4. Does it increase the odds of some jealous boyfriend busting open the door?

Probably a few other things I can't think of right now.

Mostly it doesn't really matter. However you present yourself for the time I see you is what is really important.
But you asked the question about pregnant providers and those are some of the things that go thru my mind and would make me second guess seeing a pregnant provider.
  • 05-15-2015, 10:02 AM
Pregnant ladies are very beautiful and sexy! i love being with them and enjoy the time very much.
Take care of your body, eat right, have SAFE fun!
I had a pregnant one once. The main thing I didn't like was that she didn't tell me, she just showed up. I decided to do it anyway, because she was hot. But then she started having all these restrictions because of being pregnant. Like I wanted daty and dato, that's my two favorite things. But she said since she was pregnant, I can do it, but only through her underwear. What? After that I said never mind. Originally Posted by acn2024
Oh my .... That sucks! One thing I can say I have been doing is posting it in weekend line up or any ad on here for that matter when I found out. Don't want any surprises or problems or miscommunication lol. And as far as restrictions. ... The only is the laying fully on tummy position...."surfboard" lol everything else I manage and encourage lol!

Feel all of me! ☺
Not really looking for any specific answers but a active pregnant provider makes me wonder a few things. There is no need for you to answer any of these! They are just things that cross my mind and are not directed toward you specifically.

1. If you're a sex worker why are you not on birth control?
2. Was it a client? Was it a boyfriend? Was it a civilian? You were BBFS'ing somebody.
3. Was it an accident? Was it intentional? Are you looking for 18 years of child support?
4. Does it increase the odds of some jealous boyfriend busting open the door?

Probably a few other things I can't think of right now.

Mostly it doesn't really matter. However you present yourself for the time I see you is what is really important.
But you asked the question about pregnant providers and those are some of the things that go thru my mind and would make me second guess seeing a pregnant provider. Originally Posted by L.A.
Oh I see and understandable hun! Nothing wrong with having questions. I can't speak for others but as for my self none of those questions pertain to me. No jealous boy friend. Not bbfs' ing clients .... That would be a not so good but extremely bad situation I don't even want to imagine of. Lol I can say I am excited for her to come! Just trying to prepare for her to come to every and anything just for her! Spoiled she will be lol
Pregnant ladies are very beautiful and sexy! i love being with them and enjoy the time very much.
Take care of your body, eat right, have SAFE fun! Originally Posted by 200K
I have no problem eating and healthy for that matter! Lol #HungryHungryHealthyHippo hippo part not so literal lol
I see not too many or any providers actually speaks up on this topic huh?

Thanks guys for your honest opinions!
SexyLexiSparks....

With me it is simply a matter of preference......I generally don't see providers that are past the first trimester. BUT...after the baby is born......is a different story.
I know others that don't care at all......
Oh I see and understandable hun! Nothing wrong with having questions. I can't speak for others but as for my self none of those questions pertain to me. No jealous boy friend. Not bbfs' ing clients .... That would be a not so good but extremely bad situation I don't even want to imagine of. Lol I can say I am excited for her to come! Just trying to prepare for her to come to every and anything just for her! Spoiled she will be lol Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
A little girl? Congratulations Mama!
I see not too many or any providers actually speaks up on this topic huh?

Thanks guys for your honest opinions! Originally Posted by SexiLexiSparks
I've never been pregnant, so I can't really speak on it!

But from reading this thread, there is definitely an audience out there for pregnant providers. Maybe even a fetish?
It's a fetish for sure Adrienne! One day I know I'll try a preggo provider myself.

I've never been pregnant, so I can't really speak on it!

But from reading this thread, there is definitely an audience out there for pregnant providers. Maybe even a fetish? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
It's a fetish for sure Adrienne! One day I know I'll try a preggo provider myself. Originally Posted by planojim
You go for it darling!

When you do, please report back on what breast milk tastes like.

I've always wondered about that.
I like pregnant women/providers and have seen several. There's 2 girls I saw all the way up until the week of giving birth (1 the day before lol). Great gals. 1 sent me pics of the baby before she moved away. We hang out otc every time she's back in town. A couple recent pregnant providers popped up that i was interested in, but the rates were too much. Was pointed in the direction of an UTR that might work out. She seems nice enough. Hoping to find more options.
Hmmm! Thanks for the thoughts there sexy Adrienne! I'll be sure to milk a little extra and bottle it for you to taste if you like?

You go for it darling!
I've always wondered about that. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
You go for it darling!

I've always wondered about that. Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Tastes rather sweet. The flavor of whole milk, with the texture of lesser %'s, but with some sugar mixed in...
Tastes rather sweet. The flavor of whole milk, with the texture of lesser %'s, but with some sugar mixed in...
Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Sounds better than Similac!