Odumbo Was A Gay Hustler, Says Woman Who Claims To Have Been Hawaiian Classmate

Wow. Well I’m sure the fringe right is so atwitter over these “reports” that they haven’t even stopped to wonder why they’re surfacing right now as President Obama hits the campaign trail like a modern day St. Patrick, to drive the snakes out of our beautiful country.

The ever insightful responses above bear proof. I am especially impressed with the words posted in the immediate previous post “True or not...”.

Now, of course, none of you should have any further problem supporting Huffington Post’s credibility. I intend to hold you to that with this post as evidence.

Snick away, fellas! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
These reports would have surfaced right away in the campaign if they were widely know. He would have probably been elected anyway, because he would have denied it.

Does he deny it now?
I can't imagine the huffington post printing anything negative about any liberal. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
It's because they don't view it as negative. The story was published in HuffPo's "Queer Voices" site which is geared to homos. I guess they think cocaine is cool too.

In 2011, after its purchase by AOL, The Huffington Post subsumed many of AOL's Voices properties... The Voices brand was expanded in September 2011 with the launch of Gay Voices, a vertical dedicated to LGBT-relevant articles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HuffPost
These reports would have surfaced right away in the campaign if they were widely know. He would have probably been elected anyway, because he would have denied it.

Does he deny it now? Originally Posted by friendly fred
The HuffPo story appeared in Nov. 2013 - a year after odumbo was re-elected.

Where's SC? Doesn't he have anything to say about his boy odumbo's sexual history?

That's odd. He starts threads all the time saying Trump is a pervert and Melania is a whore.
After reading all the post here I am left wondering how so many conservatives know so much about all things gay.
And then compare the rumor that Obama was gay to Trumps molesting women, and find that an alleged consensual act from Obama is worse than Trumps attacking women and trying to peek in at the Miss Teen's dressing room, and several other pageants.
Aww c'mon MT... if you had enough $$ to own or sponsor the Miss Texas Trailer Trash beauty pageant, wouldn't you sneak a peek?
After reading all the post here I am left wondering how so many conservatives know so much about all things gay.
And then compare the rumor that Obama was gay to Trumps molesting women, and find that an alleged consensual act from Obama is worse than Trumps attacking women and trying to peek in at the Miss Teen's dressing room, and several other pageants.
Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Compared to consensual gay sex, I can forgive President Trump for preferring to look into the beauty pageant girls locker room.

It probably wasn't a good idea for Mike Tyson to do it, though.
You guys do know that Obama is not potus butt dang his economy rocks . Obama's awesome recovery from the greatest rescission since the depression and twitt head is trying to take credit
You guys do know that Obama is not potus butt dang his economy rocks Obama's awesome recovery from the greatest rescission since the depression and twitt head is trying to take credit Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The greatest rescission? Did someone rescind the economy? I must have missed that.

Please make up your mind if the economy is doing well - or not. Half the dimotards say yes, thanks to odumbo. The other half say no, the economy isn't improving and it's trump's fault. Try to get your talking points straight.

One more thing... did you just hijack the thread? I thought we were talking about odumbo's affinity for gay sex.
Compared to consensual gay sex, I can forgive President Trump for preferring to look into the beauty pageant girls locker room.

It probably wasn't a good idea for Mike Tyson to do it, though. Originally Posted by friendly fred
So if you had a 14 year old daughter you would be fine with him watching her change clothes?
Tell me what you think about Clinton and his history with strange pussy.

The sad part is the Gay Obama fodder is a rumor, Trump sneaking into the Miss Teen dressing room is not.
It's not a rumor, just ask Larry Sinclair.

Jim
It's not a rumor, just ask Larry Sinclair.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I would but apparently Obama fucked him to death LOL!
Funny how dozens of folks confirm Trumps shortcoming and its all fake news.
But one "Faux" dead person said Obama was gay and bam! the fucker is gay.
And by the way us Libs love the gays almost as much as we do the immigrants LOL!
I would but apparently Obama fucked him to death LOL!
And by the way us Libs love the gays almost as much as we do the immigrants LOL!
Funny how anyone who publically stated Obama was gay was dead not long after. Remember Joan Rivers?

Jim

It's easy to believe Obaminable is gay. Look what he married.

Then look at who Trump married. Hot women enjoying being groped.

Especially when it ends up in orgasmic sex.
It's easy to believe Obaminable is gay. Look what he married.

Then look at who Trump married. Hot women enjoying being groped.

Especially when it ends up in orgasmic sex. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I bet Melania is loving that snarl of orange Yeti pubes and a mushroom head for a penis LOL or were you talking about her and the guy from Tiffany's