They are real and they are spectacular !

Ty love...they like to be tweaked, sucked and even slapped a bit.... Originally Posted by Analeese
I'm sorry, what room was I in? I think I got lost in my next fetish fantasy I just added to my bucket list.
I remain mesmerized by Arianna Love's:

BTW, the author's subject line was uttered by Teri Hatcher in a Seinfeld episode. Afer she hit it big in "Lois and Clark," she made a movie in which she showed them to the world. They may have been real, but, sadly, they were far from spectacular.
I remain mesmerized by Arianna Love's:

BTW, the author's subject line was uttered by Teri Hatcher in a Seinfeld episode. Afer she hit it big in "Lois and Clark," she made a movie in which she showed them to the world. They may have been real, but, sadly, they were far from spectacular. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+100 on Arianna's mercy
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2017, 01:03 PM
I wanna suck on all those beautiful breast displayed so far
Best thread in quite some time.

A threesome with Analeese and Jules would be epic. Absolutely hate MMs.
  • BLM69
  • 05-12-2017, 01:31 PM
[QUOTE=TheEccie214; Absolutely hate MMs.[/QUOTE]

Unless they're attached to a spinner, I don't like MM either but do make exceptions
Unless they're attached to a spinner, I don't like MM either but do make exceptions Originally Posted by BLM69
Yeah, get where you're coming from. When I was younger and started going to strip clubs it was my first exposure to fake and they were so hard it was a total turn off. I've met a few providers with soft fake tatas but most were hard. Girls worry so much about the size of their boobs and as long as they're soft I'm plenty happy with a perky b cup.
I like naturals, but I will say Berkleigh and red_headed_julie had really nice augmentation done. They seem natural and are fun to play with.
My favorite breast is the one within reach!!!

Prefer natural but then I do not recall fondling a quality set of implants...they all have been hard and unnaturally at attention, the term bolt-ons describes my experiences with the enhanced versions. That said, with a civilian I might be "courting," breast size and type are so far down the list of importance, it really wouldn't matter. But if I am paying for time and companionship, large B to small C with just a touch of hang--wheelhouse!

But all the lovelies on display in this thread are definitely fine examples of naturally beautiful boobies!
I like naturals, but I will say Berkleigh and red_headed_julie had really nice augmentation done. They seem natural and are fun to play with. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Interesting, I didn't know Julie's were fake so I guess there are some good ones out there. It's been a while but I remember her being very soft and one of the sweetest girls around.

My favorite breast is the one within reach!!!

Prefer natural but then I do not recall fondling a quality set of implants...they all have been hard and unnaturally at attention, the term bolt-ons describes my experiences with the enhanced versions. That said, with a civilian I might be "courting," breast size and type are so far down the list of importance, it really wouldn't matter. But if I am paying for time and companionship, large B to small C with just a touch of hang--wheelhouse!

But all the lovelies on display in this thread are definitely fine examples of naturally beautiful boobies! Originally Posted by NTXReggie
Perfectly stated.
I forgot to add to my previous post that Analeese and Jules assets look great!
Let me chime in here on this subject. I am a big time boob lover and I have to say that RedHeadedJulie has the most natural feeling MMs that I have ever felt. I would not have know they were not natural if she hadn't told me. Her Dr. gets a gold star.
All natural 34DDDs here Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Spetacular indeed
I prefer what nature gave em too. A football coach once told a group of us discussing the subject in the weight room that,"Titty size don't matter because what you can't fit in your mouth is a waste anyway." Mind you, he was a Linebacker coach so he may have been a bit brain damaged. Originally Posted by texassapper
that Coach sounds like a cool Mother Fucker.
"anything more than a mouthful is waste" can be applied to much in life... naughty pillows included.