The Intimate Man

Great post . Most of the ladies I have seen have excelled in this area. Some are better than others lol. But the kindness of their touch goes a long way. I know im no hunk to look at so for that special lady to take the time to kiss you caress you or just run her hands over chest goes a long way to making me feel like a stud lol. Im glad who I visit takes time to do this and makes me feel good. I hope all you ladies get special appreciation when you make the guy feel like a king. Thank you to the ladies who don't let my size stop you from the special attention.
Nah....pretty sure I just wanna fuck.
Sweet thread...like it.
Damnit - How'd you get my diary???
I saw a young lady for the first time last week during the heavy storms in Fort Worth. About halfway through our date, she was snuggling with her head on my chest and she fell asleep for about 20 minutes.

I kept an eye on the time and just caressed her back and hair and listened to the rain outside. She woke with about 10 minutes to spare, but I would have let her sleep out the remainder of our date time if she hadn't.

I was completely flattered and happy that she was comfortable enough and felt safe enough with me to do that. I've been single for about 8 years, so having someone fall asleep in my arms like that was a very sweet and human touch that I hadn't experienced in far too long and I certainly enjoyed it as much as the rest of our date.

The young lady was, unfortunately, mortified that she had done so. I explained that I was not in the least offended, but I'm not sure she believed me. Maybe she'll see this thread and know she was appreciated.

There really is no substitute for the human touch.

~TX
About halfway through our date, she was snuggling with her head on my chest and she fell asleep for about 20 minutes. Originally Posted by TXBedlam
I had an ex GF who would sometimes fall asleep directly on top of me after some vigorous BCD activities. Head on my chest. She was a small girl so I could hold her there easily in my arms.

Thanks TXBedlam for sparking a great memory.
I have a gentleman friend with whom I often fall asleep after we spend some intimate time together. It is really nice to trust someone enough to fall asleep with them. I can only hope he enjoys it as much as I do.

It all goes back to touching...He lightly strokes my back with his fingers....damn it's like a lullaby
I agree so very much - often it is the softer, caring sessions that I remember and enjoy most. Laying there afterward, just being comfortable together, is the true meaning of GFE in my book.
My pleasure.

Trust me, just as much as you gentlemen enjoy our touch, we as well, like and need the same from you, sometimes.
Originally Posted by Reese Foster
reese, i love it - sometimes. :^)

yep and when the intimate touches and activities are over and both parties are plum tuckered out from all that energy exchange, i sure would love to take a nap with you, too!!!

or any of my favs!!!

and not be charged a consulting fee to do so :^)
reese, i love it - sometimes. :^) Originally Posted by pmdelites

Well, you know....SOMETIMES we just need a good Fck!
Some of my most fond memories of this hobby are from these kind of sessions. Sometimes the smallest things make the biggest difference. I'm getting ready to jump back in to the fantasy world. I hope my session goes something like the OP's post.
Well, you know....SOMETIMES we just need a good Fck! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
+1000!!! that's for fu sure!!!

[damn that was soooooooooo goooooood!!!

]
Well, you know....SOMETIMES we just need a good Fck! Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Proof that Truth and Beauty can coexist.
I was talking with a friend this morning in chat and he mentioned something to me that I've been hearing for quite awhile now. I didn't put it all together till he spoke.

You guys that desire the intimate touch of woman (or just another human being) are by far the majority. You each feel as if you're all alone in this field, and that couldn't be further from the truth. When you tell your provider that you really just need to be held and loved on, and sex is great but not completely necessary, she will take care of you. Women understand the need for closeness to someone very, very well.

It's OK to want that. We are very good at that too. I'm sure most providers have a couple of friends that want that very thing, and they are loved to pieces by her.

Providers here is a great chance to let them know that closeness is not foreign to us. Providers don't have to have just sex. Please don't think that. Running our fingers through your hair (or rubbing that awesomely hot bald head) and stroking your face is a wonderful way to spend some time.

Passion is not lost sweethearts. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
I think a lot of Providers know that I am a BIG fan of Threads like this.

I once Asked a Question in a BNG thread: What can you possibly do in 15-min.? The response was overwhelming of what else can hobbyists do with the rest of the 14-min. The ladies would respond saying: Copier, you would be surprised what can be accomplished in 15-min. Hobbyists would walk through the door and BEFORE the door was completely closed, the envelope would land on the table and their pants would be by their ankles. lol Do ya’ll even know what color her eyes were? Since, I am NOT a big fan of BNG, I constantly look for specials for the 90-min. and above sessions. That way you can accomplish this scenario:

You walk through her door greeted with a smile, kiss, and a hug. (Maybe a booty squeeze) You hand her a bottle of crown & coke (unopened) and (maybe a fruit plate) and ask her to pour us a drink, while you set her Gift in plain sight. She has candles lit to set the mood. She has romantic music playing to set the mood. (I heard that not all providers play music) And her incall smells great. She brings you a drink with another kiss and you talk for about 5-min. while sipping your drink and checking her out, and both of ya’ll taste the fruit plate or meat-n-cheese w/dip plate. She leans in to give you the green light to proceed. You touch, feel, kiss, and grope your way to absorb all her beauty and the session haven’t even begun yet. This took 30-min. Can we take the time to smell the roses?

Just my .02 cents,
CG
After reading this thread, I have an overwhelming urge to light some vanilla-scented candles, soak in a honey jasmine bubblebath, and watch Oprah reruns.