The 30 minute Date:A modest proposal

• fawn
  • 09-24-2012, 09:03 AM
I usually like to book at least an hour but have sometimes regretted it when there is no chemistry. Im just not a fng type of guy. The only way that I could do that is if I have seen the provider a few times and felt more comfortable with them. What I would like to do is book 30 minutes and if there is chemistry extend the session to a couple of hours. The only problem is you would have to let the provider know that in advance and if there is no chemistry it makes it a bit awkward when you want to leave in 30 mins. Originally Posted by tx75070
You hit it right on the head baby.... because most of my 30min guys are my regulars... and we have already established the hot and steamy chemistry....
I enjoy longer dates 90 minutes 2 hours over nights are my favorites the longer the more we get to know each other better
Although there is some joy to be had in short appointments, I have to share that I prefer the longer ones. It's just nicer and more easy going.

Or naughtier. There's just so much more intensity in a longer time together.
I can't see a right or wrong way to go with this. Each person, man or woman can decided what works for them. Then that is right....for them. It is not anyone else's business.

I like overnight. Don't currently have the $$ for that. Usually go with an hour. Very rarely 1/2 to minimize cost of checking out someone new.

Torito
The hour or more appointments have to have all the elements: great relationship with the provider, allocated time for the session/time after to relax, and available discretionary funds. 30 minutes sessions are good for breaking the ice or when you are on a tight schedule.
If all I'm looking for in a session is some DATY then an hour might be too long as my goal is to feel the Provider orgasm during the session. After half-an-hour of cumming is another 30 minutes going to be that much fun for her?
My issue with the 30 minute appointment is the pre-game clean up. You either need to be freshly showered or it is hard to do. I have read reviews where hobbyists squeeze in a quick rinse/shower in a 30 minute meeting... but I think it might be pushing it... might as well go for the 60 mins session...

But then again a lot of the hobby fun in Texas happens after a full day of work in the Summer, specially in Strip Clubs... so I guess being freshly showered might be more my obsession than a real problem.

Scheduling the right time is important... once you have chemistry an hour is never enough... but I have also learned that scheduling two hours or more and then get bored due to lack of chemistry is also a bust.

The 30 minute appointment might be a good way to meet ladies... specially new talent that is not yet well known or reviewed. I need to sample this type of session...
I guess I'm a sensitive romantic fool. LOL! I need the time to talk to my clients to get to know them, to be comfortable with each other. Even if it's my regulars, I want to talk to them about their week, any news, etc. I like to interact with my clients like they are normal people, my friends, and I care about who they are, their hobbies, how their days are going. I get offended with half hour request cause I would feel like a fuck doll. :-(
Plus I want to market to a higher level income clientele who doesn't have an issue with my hourly rates and more. I do not want to attract all kinds of market and I do not want to get really busy. And it's been working great for me income wise and I have a lot of time to pursue my passions outside the hobby. :-)
I guess I'm a sensitive romantic fool. LOL! I need the time to talk to my clients to get to know them, to be comfortable with each other. Even if it's my regulars, I want to talk to them about their week, any news, etc. I like to interact with my clients like they are normal people, my friends, and I care about who they are, their hobbies, how their days are going. I get offended with half hour request cause I would feel like a fuck doll. :-(
Plus I want to market to a higher level income clientele who doesn't have an issue with my hourly rates and more. I do not want to attract all kinds of market and I do not want to get really busy. And it's been working great for me income wise and I have a lot of time to pursue my passions outside the hobby. :-) Originally Posted by samantha thom
I have not met you....yet. I would not even consider less than an hour with you. So much beauty to absorb, before even starting anything else.

Torito
I enjoy longer dates as well cause it gives me time to know you and you time to know me..I offer whatever the man likes..like someone said the man know what he needs..
Well said Samantha. You hit the nail on the head:what market does the provider want to appeal to? Like baseball in a way. Which pitcher lasts longer:the one who throws out his arm with 100 mile an hour fast balls, or the one who mixes in curveballs, sliders, breaking balls?
There's nothing wrong with offering 30 minutes some guys are working on a time frame or a budget if a lady is willing to offer it so be it. Doesn’t mean she’s getting a lot of appointments a day and they’re all 30 minutes.
Thirty-minute sessions have worked best for me with providers who foster the illusion of friendship and after we've established a relationship and regular communication. While I concur with those who think 30-minute sessions can be cheap and tawdry with someone you don;t know, there's something incredibly hot and motivating about a woman you do know who calls, PMs or e-mails you and says, "Can you stop by for 30 minutes on your way home today?" It's more like a quick booty call with a friend than a quick and cheap nut.
While I concur with those who think 30-minute sessions can be cheap and tawdry with someone you don;t know, Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
"cheap and tawdry"

Remember where we are. This is not Match. com

Torito

BTW I have found that there is rarely anything cheap about it.
I disagree. I would burn out faster/easier doing longer dates. I don't get along with everyone and some of you guys are weird as fuck. I give the illusion of getting along fabulously with most everyone but sometimes it takes it all out of me. I hate being fake but being on this side of customer service I have to be with someone I would normally not get along well with. An hour can feel like a lifetime sometimes. A short appointment leaves time for business only, casual conversation and fun time. Perfect.

I am mainly BJ only though so am a bit partial, I guess. Fuck a gag-reflex, romance makes me barf. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Goddam LAUGH OUT LOUD fucking hilarious...