Reading A Ladies Websites.....

If that happens I am very interested. Originally Posted by xperiment
Of course, many posts by ladies are overly bland (to avoid offending prospective clients), or overly sexual titillating, or near non-existent other than ads, or by ladies I can't afford to see. But there have been a few over the years.
I read it twice and then I try to read between the lines.

I look at every picture (usually more than once) and I even check out the background if there is anything interesting there or that might shed more light on who she really is.

Then I crunch the data, consult both heads and we hash out a conclusion....go or no go.
As providers, it's a given that you know more about us than we will ever know about you before initial contact. I love to hear/know that someone has done their homework before contacting me...it makes the time magical and special because I already know there is a common interest to build upon...and the "rest" is just icing on the cake.
Read everything I can find... search for her post's on boards, see if she has a sense of humor or is constantly berating... Once I have read all I can then I decide whether to go see or not!!! Originally Posted by selot
I agree completely! One fine example is Carrie Hillcrest. Her wit on her posts and website are what attracted me to her. Of course her pictures are gorgeous, but her brain is what attracted me.
As providers, it's a given that you know more about us than we will ever know about you before initial contact. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
And I bet meeting a strange guy you know very little about makes you feel so safe. LOL. Honestly as much as I look through provider info to protect myself I don't see how you providers ever feel safe when meeting new guys.
As providers, it's a given that you know more about us than we will ever know about you before initial contact. I love to hear/know that someone has done their homework before contacting me...it makes the time magical and special because I already know there is a common interest to build upon...and the "rest" is just icing on the cake. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
True confession time....aside from your P411 profile, at the time I met you, I had no idea, as did you, who was on the other side of your door.

Your P411 display at the time was the generic lily and in my mind you were someone else whose name at the time was similar. Now that I feel somewhat comfortable in your august presence, I'm certainly glad it was you and not that since forgotten "other person."
Kudos to all of you gents who actually "read" the info provided on a lady's P411 profile, showcase & web. Big high five to you who pull up and read reviews and research the posts as well.

Personally, I want to know all/any info on a gent before I meet with him.(not meaning his "personal" real life info!) I read and re-read his posts, reviews and P411 profile. In fact, I have declined to see a few gents who made a P411 request but when I looked at the profile, nothing was filled out. I don't want to know "nothing" going in. "p)
As providers, it's a given that you know more about us than we will ever know about you before initial contact. I love to hear/know that someone has done their homework before contacting me...it makes the time magical and special because I already know there is a common interest to build upon...and the "rest" is just icing on the cake. Originally Posted by Nicole Preston
Do I get extra credit?
I always peruse a ladies website, her P 411 profile and any reviews posted. (With reviews, I pay particular attention to reviewers who have proven credible and share the same preferences I do.)

In addition, I try to establish an email dialogue to get a sense of personality before contacting via phone. It's much too hard to establish a rapport in the initial session, so a little preliminary homework always helps.

TP
Are you kidding me I thought all this was fiction the reviews, ads, web sites everthing this is better than TV are the movies you have Drama and a lot of that, comedy, more BS than any movie that has ever been made.

I just come here for the pictures and the daily laugh.

And by the way Fawn I do read the web sites, You, Max and myself but first I have rest up two are three days and then get my Affairs and Will in order just in case.
Yep, I ready everything I can find on her if I have an interest in seeing her. If she's hot, I'm interested, but then I want to see if she has brains (website grammar, spelling, punctuation - education is important to me!). I then Google to find other pics, ads, etc.
I read and look at eveything that on the web site especially those naked pictures.
I read website, reviews and usually Google the providers name
for any additional information before scheduling her for the first time.
always read the wed site and p411 gives some insight as to what to expect form the provider and also the reviews.
always helpful on drinks.
i like to have a nip or a glass of wine while we talk
It is great fun reading about a lady in advance, and maybe surprising her with that knowledge when you meet!