Why are liberals more intelligent than conservatives?

I can take in new information ....

But I don't really want to hear more from you,

You shouldn't make assumptions, or attempt to throw stones and hurt people. Originally Posted by GingerKatt

"Katt":
"She is highly educated, as well as already having 8 years inside the white house. She knows the job of POTUS very well.

And there is no one left to vote for. The remaining candidates are a joke, and certainly not equipped to be President."

Sounds like it. What "assumptions" did I make that are "incorrect"?

That you are open-minded on your 2016 candidate of choice?

The White House barber had more years in the White House than she does, and she insisted he be gone! Of course, Bill wanted a Bimbo Hair Dresser offered up by his Hollywood friends! Instead he had to settle for an intern!

If that is your evaluation of "intellect" ... I rest my case!

I must admit that I read about that study several years ago, but I don't think the information has changed.

And yes. She is highly educated, as well as already having 8 years inside the white house. She knows the job of POTUS very well.

And there is no one left to vote for. The remaining candidates are a joke, and certainly not equipped to be President.
In my opinion of course. People feel strongly about politics. So it's not something I will spend a lot of time discussing. You just can't change people's minds very easily.

Who is your candidate of choice? Originally Posted by GingerKatt
8 years inside the White House where she lead a covert operation to trash women who dared to accuse her Husband of sexual abuse.

And her disastrous tenure as Secretary of State where many of the World's problems can be traced directly to her ineptitude.

Plus, Hillary is a money grubbing, lying, sexual predator enabling piece of shit.
Education will not increase your common sense.
More education will not increase your common sense.
The difference between a highly educated liberal and a highly educated conservative is the conservative has much more common sense than the liberal.
The conservative more than likely became an engineer while the liberal became a liberal arts idiot.
8 years inside the White House where she lead a covert operation to trash women who dared to accuse her Husband of sexual abuse.

And her disastrous tenure as Secretary of State where many of the World's problems can be traced directly to her ineptitude.

Plus, Hillary is a money grubbing, lying, sexual predator enabling piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She's a LIBERAL, right? (Hillarious-No-More, I mean!)

Oh, did I mention her (Hillarious-No-More, I mean!) PROPENSITY for PROFANITY?

A trash mouth of the first order!
Why are liberals more intelligent than conservatives?

Most you of are not interested in facts, but they are indisputable. Times have changed brothers, old white guys whining about the old days on talk radio is not going to carry Trump or any other election coming up. And maybe you could get more pussy if you wised up.

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog...-conservatives Originally Posted by Seeker
A Yale professor recently made an ASS out of him making ASSumptions similar to yours, sucker. And it's a documented fact that the majority of high school drop outs vote dim-retard.

"[I]dentifying with the Tea Party correlates positively (r = 0.05, p = 0.05) with scores on the science comprehension measure."

Can someone dig up all the previous threads on this hackneyed and thoroughly discredited topic? I don't have the patience to beat a dead horse. Better to simply point "Seeker" to all those stupid trollish old threads (most of which he started under different handles). Originally Posted by lustylad
Remember when the lib-retard "Zanzibar" posted BS like this? He was another lib-retard fuck-up whose singular claim to stupidity, given his ethnicity, was to use the name of an majorly infamous slave market for a handle.

I heard several years ago, that an independent group did a survey and a study, and found out that liberals are more inclined to go to college, and many wind up getting advanced degrees like Masters and PHD's, and medical and legal degrees.
Many were actually Republicans when they started school, but were Liberal Democrats when they finished.
The polling group did conclude that people become more liberal the more educated they are. Makes sense to me, and I have noticed this in my personal life as well.
Originally Posted by GingerKatt
You've probably also heard the corollary: "Those who can, do, and those who cannot, teach." Consider that for more than a moment.

I must admit that I read about that study several years ago, but I don't think the information has changed.

And yes. She is highly educated, as well as already having 8 years inside the white house. She knows the job of POTUS very well.

And there is no one left to vote for. The remaining candidates are a joke, and certainly not equipped to be President.
In my opinion of course. People feel strongly about politics. So it's not something I will spend a lot of time discussing. You just can't change people's minds very easily.

Who is your candidate of choice?
Originally Posted by GingerKatt
"A B C!" "Anybody But Clinton"! Hildebeest has already demonstrated that she couldn't make the right decisions to protect an American ambassador in Benghazi or classified material in the conduct of her business as Secretary of State. "What difference does it make?" is a poor statement to justify policy and "We came! We saw! He died!" as a foreign policy should scare the bejeebers out of any sane person.

I want to congratulate you bois... The real stupid ugliness didn't come out until the middle of page 2.

Of course now, we get to witness the ceremonial piling on by the usual suspects.
She's a LIBERAL, right? (Hillarious-No-More, I mean!)

Oh, did I mention her (Hillarious-No-More, I mean!) PROPENSITY for PROFANITY?

A trash mouth of the first order! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Yeah, she frequently talks about bombing the shit out of ISIS and calls her opponents pussies.

I'd think that would make her more attracted to the intelligentsia in your Mensa chapter, LLephantMan!

Can someone dig up all the previous threads on this hackneyed and thoroughly discredited topic? I don't have the patience to beat a dead horse. Better to simply point "Seeker" to all those stupid trollish old threads (most of which he started under different handles). Originally Posted by lustylad
Get cracking, Junior.
Katt .... YouRong wants you! And I think he's a liberal .... just ask him!
Why are liberals more intelligent than conservatives? Originally Posted by Seeker
Obamacare!

https://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fi...e_Premiums.pdf

Absolutely Genius!

It's Hillarious! The only ones Gruberized were the LIBERALS!!!!

The conservatives knew it was a crock of shit!

I heard several years ago, that an independent group did a survey and a study, and found out that liberals are more inclined to go to college, and many wind up getting advanced degrees like Masters and PHD's, and medical and legal degrees.
Many were actually Republicans when they started school, but were Liberal Democrats when they finished.
The polling group did conclude that people become more liberal the more educated they are. Makes sense to me, and I have noticed this in my personal life as well. Originally Posted by GingerKatt
Independent groups are never independent. I've read a similar study that claimed Conservatives are more intelligent than Liberals. They came to that conclusion because they are conservatives. Just like the survey you read was conducted by Liberals. You'll never find absolutes when it comes to the Right, Left Paradigm.

Jim
  • DSK
  • 06-03-2016, 08:54 AM
Well, liberals get conservatives to work and pay most of the taxes, and they give it to shiftless and lazy assholes who don't work but vote for Democrats, so maybe they are smarter than us.
Education will not increase your common sense.
More education will not increase your common sense.
The difference between a highly educated liberal and a highly educated conservative is the conservative has much more common sense than the liberal.
The conservative more than likely became an engineer while the liberal became a liberal arts idiot. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Or the liberal took a degree plan to become a community organizer.

Plus, Hillary is a money grubbing, lying, sexual predator enabling piece of shit. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+ 1 !!!!!
why are they (smarter, I mean)?

no reason other than because they claim to be?