Massage Envy

Please share
I would feel left out if I didn't get any info you might wish to share, please!
+1 please
What info is supposed to be shared? He asked a question about Massage Envy...
Please PM also
I'd appreciate that info too. Thanks
Same here
What info is supposed to be shared? He asked a question about Massage Envy... Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Well, apparently if op has in fact found the one person giving utr happy endings at Massage Envy, although his post gives no indication of that, he is supposed to share that information with 20 random people. I’m sure the therapist will be ecstatic lol.
I was thinking about that after I added my pathetic request for information to this thread. I would enjoy a thread in Sandbox or something where we could share utr experiences, within the rules and protecting the innocent, but I can think of no reason why the op would share it or why the poor therapist would be inclined to do it for some slob like me who just showed up!
What info is supposed to be shared? He asked a question about Massage Envy... Originally Posted by turbo-dog
Right. I am looking for information, sorry I don’t have any. Getting tired of stagnant AMP scene where old Chinese chicks expect top dollar to treat me like I have a disease.
Lafayette anyone?
Please PM me about this also ....
Please to me as well
Ok fellas, here you go...

Massage Envy
3131 Veterans in Metairie

Therapist name was Jane. She provided bbbj, mpbbfs, daty, dato, tuma, and Greek. I tipped her $3.16

Ymmv
  • RRC14
  • 11-11-2020, 06:22 PM
+1