To See or Not To See

if they have been busted...cant you then assume that they are not LE? Originally Posted by wallstreet
Yes but you can't assume that LE hasn't put someone they busted in a compromising position to where they have to work with them.
To See or Not To See....

a provider/hobbyist you know or read had been busted?

So there is a provider I wanted to see at one time and did a little research and found some info that said she had been busted at one time not to long before I wanted to see her. She had ads posted on here and BP so I figured either she resolved the issues or other things may had taken place.

My question to all of you is would you see someone provider or hobbyist you heard had been busted?

I never did see them and she is doing fine but if another choice like this comes along I might just go ahead and see them Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
For the short term no, several months later sure.

If it puts you at ease any, I can tell you (from the rumor mill, not mentioning names) that several of the girls you have reviewed have been busted at one time or another.
I do not think it is similar to intelligence work, where the FBI will turn a agent and run him/her for years.
LE may arrest the girl, at most do a couple weeks.
They cannot afford the time of running a lady just to arrest a couple of customers.
For the short term no, several months later sure.

If it puts you at ease any, I can tell you (from the rumor mill, not mentioning names) that several of the girls you have reviewed have been busted at one time or another. Originally Posted by Combustion
Yes I know that as well and it does put me at ease to a degree. Some have even told me about it. It is a part of being a provider and hobbyist that you take the risk of dealing with LE. I was just wondering what others take on the subject would be. Also wanted to know how providers would feel if they knew a client had been busted for soliciting if they would have a problem seeing them.
It should make no difference. Anyone can be busted. The fact that someone was allegedly caught doing what everyone else is doing makes the question a joke in a way.
Are the spidey senses active, tingling?
Are the spidey senses active, tingling? Originally Posted by absolut
Naw they aren't. But if they do I will heed their warning
Yes, but I would wait until she was released. Rule 43: No incalls to the jail!
Yes, but I would wait until she was released. Rule 43: No incalls to the jail! Originally Posted by jjflash
No OUTCALLS to the jail, either.

TFF!