Cheap lingerie..

so you dont thinck they came from a diferant planet?

just your average everyday hookers disguised as" lingerie models"? Originally Posted by JONBALLS
well yes they seemed like a black eyes child errrrrr like Ms E without the tats
errr guess ya will have to google black eyes children

LMAO This has to be a first. Your trying to talk someone INTO panties. Originally Posted by Perfect Gentleman
only guys. few women have that zipper snag problem unless have very large flower and long zipper, errr other than a few hairs. but then most shave that problem away.

heh yet I was with a gal today that snagged a few hairs with a zipper. err then we both left something in the room. Went back in, then the key got stuck in the door. errr then her hubby text getting out of work early killing are after sex dinner plans, and stocking shopping plans.

errr crap what was the topic. mmmm oh ya no panties or bra on. just jeans, top and a winter coat. mmmm she be utr, duh. Can I review the zyrexin we tried??? it would be a NO. are normal hour 45 min
"Distressed" fishnets aka fishnets that come with tears already in them cost more than regular fishnets, wrap your mind around that.
I am a torrid and allure leather girl myself.
I can't leave Torrid at the Walden Galleria or Sassys in Pittsburgh without spending at the very least $1000 per hour. THANK GOD neither of them are close to where I live!
What is wrong with cheap lingerie? Its only going to be on for a couple of minutes. Who cares ow it looks wadded up on the floor?
  • GP
  • 12-05-2012, 03:51 AM
I hear they have cutout for easy access to taint pyramider.
All lingerie has a taint access point.
  • iggy
  • 12-05-2012, 05:36 AM
You got to be kidding me !! When I have seen Pics of ladies wearing Distressed Fishnets figured the Girl needs new ones !!

They actually charge extra for them. ??????

" The Tainter " is right, who cares what they look like wadded up on floor.
Why spend thousands...plus they sell food! Peace

Oh man, some things can't be unseen WD! *Gag* That is like one man one jar you can never unsee that. The bottom made me think of a pumpkin. I always wished I had an ass but dear god that wouldn't even fit on my BBW body.
I do admit, I am guilty as all hell of having 2 drawers and half a closet of black nighties though. It's like my uniform, I even have one on right this second.
Guilty as charged, here's the proof O_o I'm falling out of mine too, maybe I should go hang out at this Erie wallmart LMFAO

You got to be kidding me !! When I have seen Pics of ladies wearing Distressed Fishnets figured the Girl needs new ones !!

They actually charge extra for them. ??????

" The Tainter " is right, who cares what they look like wadded up on floor.
Originally Posted by iggy
I know it's crazy, my mom says I'm getting too close to 30 and that's why I'm all like "Why buy new jeans that look old as sin?", "Why buy a new tshirt that already has holes in it?", and "Why pay $5 extra for fishnets that look like I pulled them out of a garbage can?" I will stick to taking a razor blade to my own fishnets and save the $5 for my skinny vanilla latte habit. I've only had one today!
Someone should be posting taint.
I got some flour ta help find it
If the ladies would post taint, I would have no problem locating it.
errrr best thing about a BJ, Hay I can see my dick past my belly. eeee well the head anyways. LOL

edit:errr topic ops

I could care less what she wears once I get to know her. But if she likes stockings, she can keep them on. and I hate fishnet stockings. gets tangled with the beard ya know.
I could care less what she wears once I get to know her. But if she likes stockings, she can keep them on. and I hate fishnet stockings. gets tangled with the beard ya know. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I've never been a huge fan of fishnets. Love, love, LOVE keeping my stockings on. Can I keep my heels on, too? *Pretty please...*
the spurs would help keep me awake. errr and keep me from tickling your feet when setting on my face and you are O'ing. mmmmm can I let ya know when you can put the heels back on ???? lol