When a man hits "50" why he must hobby and getting married is NO longer an option!

Whispers....Why would any man want a lady in their 40's or higher?? I'm sorry, but that is just downright rude!

Some guys think that we are more passionate and we know what we are doing in the bedroom. I've been told we are less drama and we know what we like. Some are freakier and not so vanilla. Originally Posted by TemptationTammie

When I was married I was content to grow old and remain with the woman I was with in her 40s, 50s or however far we made it.

But as a single man I find the descriptions SL used to be of women I can not imagine any man wanting. Why do you read yourself into his categorizations of them?

I did not suggest other men were not entitled to their selections or opinions simply that I would not understand it.
For me to have a preference as well as to express that I can not understand why other single men above the age of 50 might want a woman in those groups is NOT rude

Why is the OP not rude in his summation? He's expressing his opinions much more as some facts......

I'm curious what experience you have with women in these age groups that you make these categorizations based on. Perhaps you should title it

How many times does someone need to put their hand in the fire to see if they will be burned?

Have you tried it? Actually dating women in the 20 to 26yo bracket? that are not hookers?

I have a couple of very good friends that know the 2 young ladies in my life and either of them would love to trade shoes with me and walk down the aisle in my place if I did.

Why aren't you married?

a) Marrying her with out the ability to totally commit to her would not be right. With each of the 2 women I did marry I INTENDED to be faithful to them. I know at the moment I cannot

b) I am concerned for how her opportunities in life and pursuit of her goals might be negatively impacted actually being married to a man 33 years older than her. We've dealt with a lot of negativity from family as well as others and she lost most of her friends making choices they did not understand

c) She has all the legal standing as if we were in the event of something happening to me so what does it bring to us?

Originally Posted by Whispers

Originally Posted by Still Looking
You really should try mixing it up with some of that first bracket outside of the hookers.
Men should not get married at all. Women don't love men, they love the stability and paycheck. It's cheaper to pay for sex than to compromise future earnings. Sorry for sounding cold and pragmatic but that's been my experience.
When I was married I was content to grow old and remain with the woman I was with in her 40s, 50s or however far we made it.

But as a single man I find the descriptions SL used to be of women I can not imagine any man wanting. Why do you read yourself into his categorizations of them?

I did not suggest other men were not entitled to their selections or opinions simply that I would not understand it. For me to have a preference as well as to express that I can not understand why other single men above the age of 50 might want a woman in those groups is NOT rude

Why is the OP not rude in his summation? He's expressing his opinions much more as some facts......

Hey.... stop trying to get me in trouble. I'm doing pretty good all myself.
You really should try mixing it up with some of that first bracket outside of the hookers. Originally Posted by Whispers
I would but all I do is get my heart broken. Lets see the last time was when I got introduced to a blue haired spinner. We saw how that worked out!
Men should not get married at all. Women don't love men, they love the stability and paycheck. It's cheaper to pay for sex than to compromise future earnings. Sorry for sounding cold and pragmatic but that's been my experience. Originally Posted by icuminpeace
BINGO!
I still hobby now and then but I'm pretty picky about spending 2-400 dollars when I have friends I met in the hobby that I still see socially+, and I am active in the many, many, did I say many meetups here in Austin. As long as you have a personality it's really meet&fuck instead up meetup in my opinion.

I also have many friends in the service industry and all they want to do is party and fuck, nothing wrong with that and they range from 22 to 30. Most I've been gouged is put on the occasional spare part because I know how to work on cars and they usually drive a total piece of shit. lol

The 40 yr olds I meet just want to fuck. or go to dinner and fuck, or fuck and go to dinner.

As an aside if your ever in Dallas, stay at the Wyndam off 635. They get all the cancelled flight people. I stayed there by accident and every night was a different lovely woman to wake up the next morning with on my last business trip to Dallas. All that was required was some lively conversation and a couple shots of fireball. That shits like liquid panty remover

Cheers.
Damn, budman lives
I would have guessed #2 transitioning into #3 Originally Posted by Still Looking
Pffffffft. I will rescue myself, thankyouverymuch. LOL.
All that was required was some lively conversation and a couple shots of fireball. That shits like liquid panty remover

Cheers. Originally Posted by budman33
According to the comedian Ralphie May (saw his show down in San Antonio last summer - fucking amazing!), 3 shots of fireball will make a woman's kitty taste like French toast the next morning. Been meaning to test that theory...

I read myself into the categorizations because I fit the age brackets, but not the descriptions.
I did not suggest other men were not entitled to their selections or opinions simply that I would not understand it.
For me to have a preference as well as to express that I can not understand why other single men above the age of 50 might want a woman in those groups is NOT rude

I don't consider SL rude because he didn't make the comment "Why would any man want one?" That is what I found rude, not his description. He didn't appear demeaning or degrading in his remarks.
Did I forget to mention PMS & Menopause? Add those two little items to the categories they apply too.
  • Loxly
  • 04-27-2015, 04:22 PM
Wish I could remember my 50's. Regardless, I haven't found anyone I hate enough to marry.
Hey Tammie I sent you a pm
Marriage is always an option at any any age. So is suicide.