How do you feel about assistants or Bookers?

Thanks for all the input! Have a wonderful evening.
Baby.. when can I se you!?!?
Maybe it's just me but if I see a situation where a girl is using a booker or multiple girls are all using the same phone I don't see them. End of story.
For most ladies I wouldn't bother if they had a booker, but since I've seen you multiple times I'd jump through whatever hoops you want. My guess is that it might scare off some newbies but anyone who has seen you wouldn't care much.
If all parties are doing their job in a timely fashion then I have no problem with a "middle-person". It's when an "agent" slows things down with bad response time or last minute demands that I throw in the towel.

Since I book in advance it especially pisses me off. And "common courtesy" seems to be going to hell around here lately. Originally Posted by Loxly
I agree 100%

I rarely post on here as everyone can see but I had to chime in. I've been a member off and on since the ASPD days. I've been an assistant/booker since 2009. Many members on here have used my discrete service and can vouch for me. I think having a an assistant takes a lot of pressure off the ladies, especially those in relationships or have full time jobs where they have to keep their lives extremely private. There are lots of benefits. I could go on and on about how my service makes life easier for my clients and the girls.
I agree 100%

I rarely post on here as everyone can see but I had to chime in. I've been a member off and on since the ASPD days. I've been an assistant/booker since 2009. Many members on here have used my discrete service and can vouch for me. I think having a an assistant takes a lot of pressure off the ladies, especially those in relationships or have full time jobs where they have to keep their lives extremely private. There are lots of benefits. I could go on and on about how my service makes life easier for my clients and the girls. Originally Posted by Top Flight Girls
I am going to seize this rare opportunity to thank you publicly for your stellar, clandestine service over the years.
As long as the booker identifies him/herself as such and does not make me believe I am talking to the Hoogar , that's OK for me.

And those male "bookers", stop calling us mongers Sweetie !
I only see one provider (Slave Guinevere) that uses a booker and it works great. The booker, Nina, always responds quickly and I've never been rescheduled or had an appointment start late. Last time I met with SG she mentioned that Nina could use another client.