Since we have some shady clients that are violent and/or rob providers, this needs to be said AGAIN.

Not sure on how to process this response publicly so I sent a PM to you. Originally Posted by Agent220
And I answered your pm and back feel free to RTM it or post it in public got to run
As long as the weapon your reaching for is not your camera phone Originally Posted by BLM69
Maybe he was referring to the old land line phones we grew up with that weighed four to seven pounds.

Ladies be safe. Hand to hand combat that agent007 mentioned takes a lot of training to do it right. Have weapons distributed around your incall where you can always reach one within a step.

And listen to Cendell, we need some taint photos.
Maybe he was referring to the old land line phones we grew up with that weighed four to seven pounds.

Ladies be safe. Hand to hand combat that agent007 mentioned takes a lot of training to do it right. Have weapons distributed around your incall where you can always reach one within a step.

And listen to Cendell, we need some taint photos. Originally Posted by pyramider
Pyramid,

I'm not saying to be a master of hand to hand combat. What I am saying is this:

1.Do not just rely SOLELY on your weapon. There's a reason uniformed officers of LEO carry in addition to their pistol--- mace, stun gun, batons as well as the shotguns and rifles in their squad cars. The military also incorporates multiple weapons for the soldiers.

2. Have enough unarmed training to bring your assailant to compliance or to get to your weapon(s)..

Yes Pyramid you make an excellent point to have multiple weapons distributed throughout the incall, very valid.

P.S. where do I donate to the Save the Taint foundation.
And I answered your pm and back feel free to RTM it or post it in public got to run Originally Posted by Cendell M
There's no need to do so Ma'am. It's ok to respectfully agree to disagree.
There's no need to do so Ma'am. It's ok to respectfully agree to disagree. Originally Posted by Agent220
You are right about that I absolutely 100% respectfully disagree with you and bragging or telling how "much training" you have well bravo * of course you don't want to post pm i wouldn't either if i was u ijs...**note to self we won't ever be meeting** respectfully

Cendell M *not that it was even considered btw**

Taint for Pyramider ❤
Pyramid,

I'm not saying to be a master of hand to hand combat. What I am saying is this:

1.Do not just rely SOLELY on your weapon. There's a reason uniformed officers of LEO carry in addition to their pistol--- mace, stun gun, batons as well as the shotguns and rifles in their squad cars. The military also incorporates multiple weapons for the soldiers.

2. Have enough unarmed training to bring your assailant to compliance or to get to your weapon(s)..

Yes Pyramid you make an excellent point to have multiple weapons distributed throughout the incall, very valid.

P.S. where do I donate to the Save the Taint foundation. Originally Posted by Agent220

The basics are easy but the training is time consuming. Plus, getting the reactions honed and muscle memory. If a woman tried some basic stuff on the average man without the skills her head would get handed to her. The weapons are a better equalizer.
Fair enough

MANY Providers screening is VERY poor.
I am willing to bet that there is not one provider that has not been busted at least once.
Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Um, this lady right here has never been busted. I know several ladies that have never been busted. Where do you come up with these ideas?!

Video, tasers, hand to hand combat..... If a guy wants to harm a lady or rip off a lady, he will. It's like saying a protective order will keep you safe. Ha. Those items only work when the other party fears the consequences of his or her actions.
I know several ladies that have never been busted. Where do you come up with these ideas?! Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
You must think i'm new here: Don't talk like it's not happening.
I know MORE than several ladies that have been busted, that is where i come up with these ideas. Have you been living under a rock? in a cave? don't you watch the news? no social media in there? they even post their pictures in the stings. Providers are taking chances seeing guy's without much screening at all, to get business, then they get robbed and/or raped. Don't you read the alerts here either?

CG
Um, this lady right here has never been busted. I know several ladies that have never been busted. Where do you come up with these ideas?!

Video, tasers, hand to hand combat..... If a guy wants to harm a lady or rip off a lady, he will. It's like saying a protective order will keep you safe. Ha. Those items only work when the other party fears the consequences of his or her actions. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
The element of surprise will give the lady the opportunity to escape. A surprise shot of pepper spray and a lady can exit. A suprise shot from a tazer or bug zapper and the lady can exit. A fightened woman, adrenaline pumping, with a knife or baseball bat should make most abusers rethink or really think hard about his next step.

You must think i'm new here: Don't talk like it's not happening.
I know MORE than several ladies that have been busted, that is where i come up with these ideas. Have you been living under a rock? in a cave? don't you watch the news? no social media in there? they even post their pictures in the stings. Providers are taking chances seeing guy's without much screening at all, to get business, then they get robbed and/or raped. Don't you read the alerts here either?

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
Are your ears keeping your head trapped?

Laura stated she knows a lot of ladies you have never been busted. How hard is that to believe? Laura screens, I bet the ladies she is referring screen. Don't you thinck there is a direct corelation between screening and misadventure. If a lady screens her exposure to the enexpected is reduced. I am not saying that screening eliminates all the bad, screening reduces the bad.
Are your ears keeping your head trapped? Originally Posted by pyramider
Easy motherfucker. We are professionals here.

^^^^^ stole that from your sig line. lol

CG
You better get permission from the TCGF.
Ladies,

The absolute best way to win a fight is to not be in a fight. Think on it. It makes a lot of sense.

The things I mentioned above were posted to create escape opportunities. Thus you survive the confrontation and by surviving you win.

It is not reasonable to think that anyone can incapacitate and hold another until the police arrive without extensive training.
Ladies,

The absolute best way to win a fight is to not be in a fight. Think on it. It makes a lot of sense.

The things I mentioned above were posted to create escape opportunities. Thus you survive the confrontation and by surviving you win.

It is not reasonable to think that anyone can incapacitate and hold another until the police arrive without extensive training. Originally Posted by pyramider

+1 this is why you deserve taint photos everyday, I once heard you or rather read you and a few other's are kinda like the governs of the "E" now can you control the ignorant "when ya coming to Dallas so we can F**K pm's LOL wishful thinking I know SMDH...OK I will mosey along back to my city forum it's always fun there HEH....

Nothing against Dallas just the Cowboys can suck it, and y'all got some beautiful ladies... as does H'town xoxo

CM
CG, there is BIG difference between your first statement of "there is not one provider that has not been busted at least once" and your second statement of "MORE than several ladies that have been busted". With 700+ ladies in DFW area, there are going to be busts.

And yes, I know of ladies and gents that have been busted not long ago. Carelessness, desperation, lack of screening, wrong place/wrong time, clouded judgement. Who knows. I would say a lot of us (more than not) screen , and we never take short cuts or compromise on it. Some of us plan ahead and put $$ away or have a safety net, so we are never desperate. Some of us actually treat this as a business. Shocker, I know right? Kindly avoid lumping all ladies into 1 category.

As far as safety, I will say it again, if someone really wants to hurt you or rob you, they will. All the screening in the world can't predict someone snapping. I will agree that taking self defense classes would be good or having one of those little cameras by the front door might be good, but if the lady is shady, that's another can of worms.

I'm almost 5'4, and I'm a BBW/obese/overweight/fat, whatever you want to call it (but you can substitute your ATF for this scenario)... If a gent that is 5'7, 5'8 or taller, walks in and blind sides me with a fist to the face, what are my chances of grabbing that phone that's across the room so I can video him? Honestly. Or, me running to my bedroom and getting into the nightstand drawer for that taser before he attacks me again? Or, reaching for that knife in my butcher block on the kitchen counter?

Say we are in the middle of a really good time... He decides he's going to forcibly hold me down in manner in which I can't knee the shit out of his balls, or chokes me from behind while in a compromised position. Ok, there's a taser (or something with a little more power) under the pillow, it may or may not be accessible to me depending on our position. But then again, that taser is now available to him once he sees me reaching for it. And gents what a buzz kill would it be to be in the middle of a good time with pillows flying off the bed, and see a taser or knife. Talk about an interesting alert, I mean encounter report.

I'm not saying a lady shouldn't protect herself. Do whatever makes you feel safe. IMHO, unless the lady is Rhonda Rousey or GI Jane, the best thing she can do is to talk her way out of the situation and then call the cops. There is no crime in having an NSA hook up with a stranger from Tinder/POF, or a fuck buddy/friends with benefits. So don't be scared to file a report.

And if a gent wants to grab your bouquet of roses and run, LET HIM. Blacklist his ass. It seriously isn't worth getting beaten or worse. There will always be more engagements, but there is only one of you.

Boy, that was a mouth full.