Encounter: Hottie @ Health Spa

Well, your reasonings are fair enough I suppose.
Just moved to Austin from SF about 6 months ago.

I dunno if you guys realize this but this forum is not a thing in some states like CA.
Feeling my way around and found my way to eccie, a treasure trove of info for someone new.
Look, everybody's gotta start somewhere with their first review. Originally Posted by alphatoris
My response below applies to this thread, other threads I posted on with similar issues, and future threads that will come up in the near future.

There have always been fake reviewers, promoting reviewers, and downright self promotion handles by the ladies/spa/studios themselves. If you want more clarification of what these are, PM me.

With AI becoming WAY easier to use and available free in most cases. The above individuals can now mass produce “real” sounding reviews quickly and with much less effort. What this does is starts to flood the boards with SPAM just like in your email boxes. I 100% understand that at times I look like an A$$HOLE flagging these posts. If you understand the small leak and water damn philosophy, where you must deal with small leaks immediately or they become a bigger problem and eventually flood the area downstream. Then you will understand why even a very real sounding review with a person responding could be as fake as a $3 bill. AI will help generate answers to people and the only way to pick it up is using syntax and grammatical clues. Especially when dealing with people from another country or language that don’t understand how the average English speaking American talks.

Just like with another handle that produced 3-4 reviews within 20mins. I have been somewhat quasi policing what I feel are board integrity threats. I hope to help keep this section as “promoter/fake review” free as possible. Because I am afraid if we as a community start to let the small amount of “tests” these promoters do get off Scott free then they will become prevalent and ATX will have similar issues as other cities I am familiar with.

ALL THAT TO SAY THIS

I do apologize if some people take some board collateral damage, but I am trying to weigh each new member and post individually when I have time. I just don’t want to wake up every morning with 30 new posts we all have to sift through JUST to find a real/real review.

Stay safe my friends.

GT